TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #766
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    The mellon read is a lot more plausible than the one on RP. Riotpolice hasn't posted anything else so I still think his behavior is typical for a new player. But seriously, thesunfan guys? Can we consider that someone in the echo chamber is a wolf?

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    if I was a wolf and a player was this vocal agianst me, would I kill them this early?
    Yes, I think you would. You claim that you intentionally drew suspicion on yourself to get reads on other players, and no one batted an eye. That tells me that you have a reputation for being a confident player, and that YoshL play is something that would benefit a confident wolf. You get rid of someone who is highly suspicious of you, and by taking the reigns after his death you're able to steer the public opinion about his death in a direction that favors you. That motive makes much more sense to me than the wolves picking who to kill based on who says "hey guys let's look at the inactives" first.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #767
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      I object that.

      He wants suspicion and it's pissing me off that I don't know why he wants the attention. Would a wolf want suspicion on himself and then openly admit he wants it?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #768
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Like honestly that motive is extremely weak and I just don't believe that you could be so utterly convinced that it's without a doubt the reason why YoshL was killed.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #769
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          mellon

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #770
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Charu
            I object that.

            He wants suspicion and it's pissing me off that I don't know why he wants the attention. Would a wolf want suspicion on himself and then openly admit he wants it?
            Either he's human and wanted attention to get better reads on people, or he made a mistake as a wolf and saying it was intentional was a way to talk himself out of it. I think the latter is what happened, but it seems like most people believed it was the first option. That shows me that he's been a confident player in the past, and is capable of attempting such a confident play night 2.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #771
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Charu why haven't you voted yet

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #772
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I haven't because as much as I pressured Riot and the cast of suspicions on sun and mellon, I'm not really convinced to vote just yet.

                I withheld my vote on Riot because there was one or two people that casted a vote on him that made me go "hmmm...". Those people would be you, Xiz, and BDN.

                I don't disagree the suspicion on mellon, but I don't agree with the vote. It's the same scenario day 1 where I'm not sure if this is all a ploy or she's actually innocent.

                I flat out don't think sunfan is red.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'll elaborate further on BDN. His posts, while summarizing the events and giving out suggestion, I find it just glorifying what we've already discussed.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    dAnceguy117 will now be stepping in for Cedolad.

                    And because I'm making a post, I'll just stick another one of these here:

                    5-7 Vote Requirement
                    Riotpolice (3)
                    - Xiz, BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer
                    mellonxcollie (2) - thesunfan, Xiz
                    BDN (1) - thesunfan, T-Force
                    thesunfan (1) - pntballa18
                    pntballa18 (1) - Cedolad
                    Krauthammer (0) - Xiz
                    T-Force (0) - thesunfan
                    jwcgator (0) - Tokzic

                    Yet to Vote
                    runescapedude1126, jwcgator, Charu, mellonxcollie, Riotpolice

                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz >> Krauthammer

                    Xiz >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> T-Force
                    pntballa18 >> thesunfan
                    BDN >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> BDN
                    Tokzic >> jwcgator
                    cedolad >> pntballa18
                    Tokzic >> Riotpolice
                    T-Force >> BDN
                    Krauthammer >> Riotpolice
                    thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz >> mellonxcollie

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Heyo danceguy, welcome to the fray!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Charu I recommend just placing a vote to add pressure. You can always change it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I wonder what you expect me to vote, hrmm...

                          I'm sorry mellon, but, you're the only one right now that would make sense to vote from me. I know Xiz has a vote on you and that really REALLY makes me uncomfortable, but... just know I really don't agree with this. There needs to be more evidence.

                          I'll drop the Riot trail for now, he hasn't really responded back or try to either correct or fumble further. Newbie or no, I recall the same treatment I got in my first game.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            If I suddenly see votes sky rocket on mellon, I'm changing my vote, just fyi.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome



                              ----------

                              @Xiz

                              slow down, bro. you've put in a ton of effort into this game so far, and that's awesome. even if you are working hard to find wolves, though, that doesn't necessarily mean you are helping the town to lynch wolves. your opinions may be valued more by others if you present them more concisely. you might also improve your own reads by separating yourself from the game every now and then.

                              definitely not gonna call you stupid or dumb though because 1) you are not stupid or dumb and 2) I am prone to doing this myself. one of my biggest goals this game is to correct this habit.

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I am the most misunderstood green ever lmfao.
                              consider that you being nearly lynched may have been due more to poor decisions on your part than poor judgment from others.

                              it looks like you've been less OUTTA CONTROL during day 2, but I still think you should take a step back and breathe deeply here.

                              (if you are a wolf pls disregard all of the above, also know that imma keeeeeeel you)

                              ----------

                              concerning Raeko (aka XxmelloncolliexXxX)

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              don't you think she might be trying a bit too hard to look green?
                              from what I can tell this seems to be the case brought against Raeko.

                              wolves try to look like humans. wolves try to avoid getting lynched. however, humans do these things too. IF this is the only thing being considered here then I don't see why a Raeko read should be anything other than null

                              ----------

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Aite, I have an idea regarding the seering. Didn't want to say it, because it would've influenced the lynch, but I think the best strategy is to seer the person that just was lynched (as for the seer that seers during the day, got nothing for you.) This allows us to know whether we got a wolf, and if we did, look at who was defending them. If they come up human, I say we assume that unless some bizarre circumstance happens, we assume that they aren't the master wolf.
                              seering dead people would be wasteful. the seers should not and will not do this. feel free to ask if you need an explanation why, but try thinking about it from every angle first. I know you can figure it out.

                              ----------

                              Charu for now. meta-read.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Still don't agree with people suspecting RP, his newbie is showing more than his color. I just think he's an overly nervous green. Had to calm him before any shit started going down, and he's only worse now that it has.

                                Also, figured I'd get this out of the way, calm the fuck down RP lol.
                                I'm trying to calm down. Just didn't know that something as simple as a against Xiz could turn this whole game into a F5 shitstorm ya know?

                                Could we get a votecount please Silvu?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...