TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #811
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    in post #721, BDN uses the word HER to describe the inspector. He used the word he to describe the enforcer. Only female player in the game is mellon.

    Seems to me, its a lot of nothing, really.
    I saw the post, I'm just missing the steps from that, to this:

    Originally posted by T-Force
    if consider BDN's post about a seer being a her, then that leaves two possibilities:
    1.) Raeko's the Shaman and BDN's a Seer.
    2.) BDN's the Shaman and Raeko's a Seer.
    Say BDN's the seer, how would that imply Raeko's the shaman? If Raeko's the seer, how would that imply BDN's the shaman? I just looked back and it turns out it was T-Force who brought this up both times, so these questions are directed at her

    edit: shit

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #812
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      HEY can we please stop talking about who we think is blue in this game? that would be great thanks. you're probably all wrong anyway.


      @Charu whom do you want to lynch

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #813
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        @Charu, if you don't get it now, and you HAVE to know, it makes me feel like you're a wolf.

        @Xiz, I'd say that Charu isn't too bad of a vote atm. He's been looking like he's just stirring the pot lately.
        What the fuck is this garbage?

        Xiz has been doing the same shit, in fact is the reason why mellon is on the radar was because he stirred attention to her.

        Okay, now I'm mad.

        I want to know what you're doing because it's not natural and it's obvious and it's something the wolves can use to use whatever the fuck you're doing to cause shit.

        If you want people to look at you and question you this bad, then congrats, you just made me so angry that I think I will switch my vote.

        thesunfan

        I still think you're green, but you're pissing me off now.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #814
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          HEY can we please stop talking about who we think is blue in this game? that would be great thanks. you're probably all wrong anyway.


          @Charu whom do you want to lynch
          Personally, would still love to go after jwcgator. I'll state again and I'll state what everyone else has said.

          He's the biggest unknown.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #815
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            woahwoahwoahwoahwoah

            dude, don't take anything personally... don't get mad, just take a break or something. I'm sorry I upset you, but please, this is just a game, don't get upset over it. look, you're not at the top of my list, but I think a vote for you isn't the worst thing the humans could do at this point. Unfortunately, your post proves my point that you've been doing nothing but stir the pot lately...

            Anyways, just take a break, and come back when you feel better, and I'm sorry I upset you.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #816
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              4 hours remaining

              I'm not too impressed with any of the pushes I've seen. I might be in favor of a no-lynch here.

              lol I've never said that before

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #817
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I think we might need another vote count.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I agree that we need a lynch, idc who it is, as long as it makes some sense. I think there's a few good targets we can choose from.

                  I'm not sure about Charu, his seemingly emotional post really scares me. I've only been around him once when he was genuinely upset over something, but it seems like I actually did upset him...

                  I still advocate lynching mellon.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    4 hours remaining

                    I'm not too impressed with any of the pushes I've seen. I might be in favor of a no-lynch here.

                    lol I've never said that before
                    That's the worst possible outcome that we could potentially make right now.

                    Why are you not that convinced on Reko?

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      That's the worst possible outcome that we could potentially make right now.
                      is it? reread the game setup and see if you still think that

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Why are you not that convinced on Reko?
                      Raeko's vote history

                      day 1: safety on tokzic (right?)
                      day 2: nothing


                      you and thesunfan voted Raeko at the start of day 2. you told her to post more. she did.

                      so? neither wolves nor humans should want to be lynched in most scenarios

                      not saying I think she's LOCK CLEAR but not seeing what you are apparently seeing.

                      Comment

                      • Silvuh
                        quit
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 938

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Silvuh
                        A Few Clarifications

                        The whole point of the vigi kill blocking the wolf kill is to stir confusion in the town. So, you're not supposed to know when the vigi kill happens or if it already has. Whichever wolf makes the night kill will be tricked into killing the Inspector's target instead, if/when the vigi skill is/was used.
                        I only just realized there is a loophole with the way I worded this, so I'm clarifying now in case anyone else had the same thought:

                        If the wolves do not send in a kill the night the vigi skill is used, the vigi kill will still (fill bill hill chill pill spill) go through.

                        It wasn't intended to be the other way around. If this happens, I will randomly select a living wolf and will write up the death post as if that wolf was sent to make the kill.

                        Sorry for not being clear again.

                        5-7 Vote Requirement
                        Riotpolice (4)
                        - Xiz, BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer, T-Force
                        mellonxcollie (2) - thesunfan, Xiz, Charu
                        thesunfan (2) - pntballa18, Charu
                        T-Force (1) - dAnceguy117
                        BDN (0) - thesunfan, T-Force
                        Charu (0) - dAnceguy117
                        pntballa18 (0) - dAnce
                        Krauthammer (0) - Xiz
                        T-Force (0) - thesunfan
                        jwcgator (0) - Tokzic

                        Yet to Vote
                        runescapedude1126, jwcgator, mellonxcollie, Riotpolice

                        Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                        thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                        Xiz >> Krauthammer
                        Xiz >> Riotpolice
                        thesunfan >> T-Force

                        pntballa18 >> thesunfan
                        BDN >> Riotpolice
                        thesunfan >> BDN
                        Tokzic >> jwcgator
                        cedolad >> pntballa18

                        Tokzic >> Riotpolice
                        T-Force >> BDN
                        Krauthammer >> Riotpolice
                        thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
                        Xiz >> mellonxcollie
                        Charu >> mellonxcollie
                        dAnceguy117 >> Charu

                        T-Force >> Riotpolice
                        dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
                        Charu >> thesunfan

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          the few posts that she's had, Xiz and I felt like she was trying too hard to appear green. If you want me to give examples, I will. No, I'm obviously not 100% sure she's a wolf, but I think that she's the best bet at this point.

                          Not suspicious of you for advocating a no-lynch, because either you're a wolf who feels that your wolf buddies are being targeted, albeit minimally, and you fear that we might take one down, and tbh I doubt us humans are doing that well at this point in the game, or you're a human who just feels like we don't have any good people to lynch. There's still 4 hours, plenty of time for someone to make a mistake.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I'm with sunfan on this one.

                            Like, its not just her posting, and her voting patterns. It's more about her engagement and involvement into deep thought about posting, and who she is targeting. It is a lot more sketch then when looking at it from the way you described it danceguy.

                            Comment

                            • Krauthammer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2012
                              • 362

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                              why pntballa?
                              Ah, mainly process of elimination, as I have said before.

                              Not only that, but his posts feel somewhat...odd. I can-t exactly put my finger on it, but I feel a bad vibe coming from them. I have rereaded them several times, and while I still can-t point @hey it is that@, I still feel that odd vibe.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I'm not voting to lynch Raeko d2.

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                There's still 4 hours, plenty of time for someone to make a mistake.
                                with 4 hours left the lynch should be based on what's happened thus far, not based on a knee-jerk reaction to a new post. probably.

                                Comment

                                Working...