TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #751
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    @thesunfan alright, I wasn't sure exactly what you were judging me over.
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #752
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      You go from really defensive sorry posts to out there aggressive interrogation mode, which is GREAT as a green, and what I want you to do.

      Now, these all could be great green moves that you are doing, but then I ask shouldn't you have been doing them from the start, not when a few of us started calling you out? I kinda feel like you now are trying too hard, since I guess half of your posts in this entire game happened on the past 2-3 pages then the past 20.


      If she is red, there IS a red in her top 4 people she picked. It would make sense for her to blend in one red with 3 greens, for obvious reasons.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #753
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        So not posting is suspicious, and posting is suspicious... right.
        Correct, and correct. But what makes you stand out is the massive change you suddenly did the second a bunch of people started looking your direction.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #754
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I swear, if BDN really is the shaman and he seered mellon as blue, and then made that typo, buddy, that's two mistakes in a row that basically cost you the game. Get your shit together.

          HOLY FUCK T-FORCE, WHERE WAS THAT LIST EARLIER. Well, you've actually posted a good bit of info, so I'll let you drop down a few pegs on my list. I don't agree that Xiz and I are the same color, just because we have similar styles doesn't mean that's the case. I do eagerly await the day that he and I are both red, that's gonna be some fun shit. Still don't agree with people suspecting RP, his newbie is showing more than his color. I just think he's an overly nervous green. Had to calm him before any shit started going down, and he's only worse now that it has.

          Also, figured I'd get this out of the way, calm the fuck down RP lol.

          @pntballa Most of what you've said makes sense, if I didn't know I was green, or you posted it regarding someone else like Xiz, I would give it a lot more credit. Yes, I am playing a very suspicious game, and so far no one has really figured out why, MUCH to my surprise, despite me basically stating it earlier in a post. No, I didn't consider Yoshl to be a blue, and if he posts that he's hiding something, and that something is that he's a blue thinking about something, he's fucking stupid. Really, do you hear that reasoning? I'm actually kind of struck that you would suggest that. I may not like Yoshl's playstyle, but he's not dumb (that's me, remember?).

          yes, I FIRMLY believe Yoshl was killed because of his intense campaigning against inactives. His momentum from switching last minute from Xiz to Dragon to force a KITB clearly makes him one of the biggest players this game. The 2nd most likely occurance in my mind involves our enforcer going HAM on his ass, but I don't think that the enforcer could've done a play like that that early in the game, if you did though, whoever you are, gold star to you. Yes, Yoshl was very suspicious of me, but answer me this Xiz, if I was a wolf and a player was this vocal agianst me, would I kill them this early? I know what you would do.

          Yes, I took charge of playing "lead detective" as you would call it on him because his death REALLY shocked me, as I believe I stated shortly after it happenned. He was the LAST person, and I mean that literally, that I suspected the wolves would kill. From a mostly neutral kill, like manti the night before, to a huge play the next night... that's not a pattern. I didn't see the reason why, and I determined that I would find the reason. And again, I am resolute that he was killed because he was the most vocal against inactive players and that he got one killed, with a rather impressive last minute move.

          That being said, people are really laying into that last part of my post, lmao. Please lynch me over something as stupid as that. I would love to tell that story down the line.

          Mellon, you're kinda digging your own grave here. Maybe we are tunnel-visioning on you, god knows I've done it before, so I'll lay off you a bit and see how it goes. Keep posting please.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #755
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Also think of it like this, (And correct me if I am wrong)

            She hasn't really made any arguments about anyone besides her thought about me, and what should be done with the seering. She saved any input about other players until just now. Correct? And all of the arguments are against players that have already been talked about, and no real new info.

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie

            JWCGATOR: where are you? why have you been flying under the radar for basically this entire game? Do you feel that the rest of the players know enough about you this game to make a judgement on you? What are some reads that you have as basically an outsider?

            TOKZIC: why have you been making so little posts? and why are the posts you do make so aggressive in tone? What are your read this game?

            RSD: where have you been, and why are you hesitant to say anything substantial? You seem to show up and then quickly leave without saying much, do you have any reads you'd like to share?

            KRAUT: how come after being relatively inactive, as soon as you show up you start targeting RP? Do you have any other suspicions/thoughts about other players too, or RP's possible teammates if you truly believe he is a wolf?

            Her post about JWC is fluff. Others have posted the exact same.
            Tokzic: Same, I said the same about him earlier.
            RSD: Sunfan made those same arguments earlier.
            Kraut: THIS is interesting. Her claim is defending Riot Police a bit here... trying to get more out of Kraut, to see if they should kill him if he is on the right track perhaps? I dunno...


            Sorry Rakeo, you are getting wolfier and wolfier by the second.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #756
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by Xiz
              If she is red, there IS a red in her top 4 people she picked. It would make sense for her to blend in one red with 3 greens, for obvious reasons.
              If she is indeed red, then I would put pressure on jwcgator since no one really has put the heat on him yet. Like at all this game.

              I know others have said the same thing with him, but if you believe she is red, then I'm looking jwcgator's way.

              It's a possibility that needs some investigation before the day is over!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #757
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I'm perfectly comfortable with killing Riotpolice / Melloncollie / BDN today now.

                (BDN because it fits with the connections between Mellon and Riot through this game)


                The 4th wolf.... I'm stuck on... not sure yet... I need more time

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  You really think jwc charu? Can you convince me? I still don't know how I feel about that.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I think Charu's right, but for the wrong reasons. We need to put pressure on him, but there's no way to know if he's a wolf or not with how much he's posted. I don't know if we should kill him, because mellon is making a good case for herself atm, but we should at least pressure him some.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Well, it could just be a town player not interested because it's a town role and he's going "zzzzz, I don't want this."

                      I'm just saying, no one really put flames on him and he hasn't responded to any of the flames yet. He's basically the most unknown person in this game currently.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Let's not expand to the 3rd and 4th wolf just yet.

                        I say we either kill Riotpolice or Mellon today. Can we agree on bandwagoning on one?

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I still do not see the case for RP, I vote we go for mellon. I guess if we *have* to kill RP, I suppose I could be wrong about him, but I'm fairly certain he's green.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            OK Xiz, I can kind of see where you're coming from. But being on the other end of this, I was working 8 hour shifts and had other commitments the first few days of this game. I didn't have the sort of time to spare on TWG that I have now considering I had the last two days off, and don't work until 4 PM today.

                            I think that your other concerns are valid, but my "sudden change is posting style" is almost entirely linked to "sudden change in free time to dick around on the internet". Your post #755 on the other hand is good thinking. This is the type of thinking we should be doing and the type of connections we should be making. These points against me are perfectly valid, I am hesitant to call out specific reads and I have been taking a long time to make a post with reads. I can understand how this makes me look suspicious, and I will actually get to work on getting that post posted
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              going to class, I have no friggin' clue when I'll be back, or if I'll be back before the phase ends. My vote stays where it is, as I think this is the best vote at the moment.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Alright thesunfan, I don't think that's a wise decision but I guess I can see where you're coming from.
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...