TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #826
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    I'm not voting to lynch Raeko d2.
    Good. Now convince me to change my vote.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #827
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      This is suspicious. Pete, I love you, while simultaneously hating the shit out of you. You know this. This play makes no goddamn sense. Why are you defending her so hard? In post #820, you commented that you're not sure she's a human. So why are you defending her so much? I'm at a loss, other than you're a wolf, defending another wolf. I wasn't very suspicious of cedo earlier, so maybe its just the snap of you taking his place? idk. Last game, I was suspicious of freaky when he replaced cedo, and I've been suspicious of Charu, so maybe I just don't like replacements. But anyways, this move makes no sense to me. Explain why you aren't lynching her, and would rather lynch no one.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #828
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Good. Now convince me to change my vote.
        how about this:

        Tokzic

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        I don't know about anyone else but to me Dragon was a pretty obvious clueless green read and there are better choices for lynch even amongst inactives.
        Originally posted by Tokzic
        Given how heated the last lynch got, I'm pretty sure we can say for sure that one of Xiz and DragonIIDX is a wolf.
        Originally posted by Tokzic
        lmfao wrecked

        throwing my vote at Riotpolice until/unless i see a better place it
        Tokzic you were tunneling on Xiz pretty solidly for 99% of your posts, interesting how you jump on the Riot train as soon as Xiz becomes a tougher lynch

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #829
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          In post #820, you commented that you're not sure she's a human. So why are you defending her so much?
          I don't see why Raeko is a good d2 lynch here. at the same time I'm not saying OMG DONT LYNCH RAEKO OR WOLVES WILL WIN!!! I just try to lynch my top wolf read, and Raeko is not my top wolf read

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Explain why you aren't lynching her, and would rather lynch no one.
          a no-lynch is p much the same thing as lynching a green, except... +1 green. we don't get much new information from lynching the shit out of someone just for the sake of lynching them because there's no flip. based on the game setup, I think more night phases = a good thing

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #830
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            ...Wow, I didn't even notice that.

            Also, sorry for blowing up like that, heh. I kind of did get angry, oops...

            Anyways, I like where this is going, dance. It sure as hell beats mellon in my book.

            Tokzic because I want to get my anger vote out of here.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #831
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Danceguy, because of the way you logically placed tokzic, I think I can agree on that statement: Tokzic.

              As for mellon, i'm not totally with it to putting a vote towards her. She seems calmer and doesn't post as much than most users here I mind you, but nothing has struck out at me other than BDN's post about the "she" thing or whatever that was. I'm not entirely convinced she's green either, but hey what the hell do I know.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #832
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Charu and Riotpolice are wolves.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  And I'm still pretty sure Xiz is MW.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Tokzic
                    does this make me a wolf too?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      No I think you're human.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I do think that RP kinda flew in here to place a vote on someone other than Mellon kinda fast, so I'll at least give you that much. I think you're just an aggressive player, if you had called me out too, I'd probably be advocating lynching you right now.
                        back to mellon
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Hmm... why did you suddenly say that? Weird... are you saying I was fake pressuring Riot this entire time?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            To be honest you've been high on my suspicion list this entire game. It feels like you've been making a point of staying on everyone's good side.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Hmm... why did you suddenly say that? Weird... are you saying I was fake pressuring Riot this entire time?
                              Hell if he doesn't give you an opinion about that, I sure will. If that pressure was fake, then I don't even know how to play this game. That's pretty much how I summed up sunfan's statement.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Hell if he doesn't give you an opinion about that, I sure will. If that pressure was fake, then I don't even know how to play this game.
                                repost
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...