TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #61
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I like that manti is an actual moderator here now. Also since I'm here and there's nothing more useful being talked about, I should definitely be removed from the werewolf council, seeing as I've been completely uninvolved for the past few years.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      TWC is now a monarchy
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #63
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Bow to your king.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #64
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          As it should be, we all know TWG isn't about reaching decisions as a community, it's about one person taking charge and telling everyone else what to do :3

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #65
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Hmm, it's hard to really get some meaningful discussion going N1, especially in a thread-only game. But we have to try at least. There's no official No Lynch option in the game; I suppose if it was agreed on that there wasn't a suitable lynch candidate, we could all just make sub-lynch-threshold votes. But I don't like having a slow game, so I'd prefer that only happen if we reaaally have no idea.

            So I guess I'll start with one of the few content posts.

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            The chance is pretty high that someone will claim and be "proven" this game. We have two seers (and no false positives) and one of them has to claim in the thread to get any wolf they may seer killed. I think it would be beneficial to split up the seering duties, with two objectives in mind: to prevent the seers from picking the same target, and to give the inspector the highest chance of finding a wolf.

            Really nothing to say to this from a strategic standpoint. The problem is actually arranging this strategically. I guess you can see it as this...even if we talk about seer targets publicly in the thread, the wolves can only ever kill one of them. So as long as both of them are alive, we can discuss possible seer targets with impunity and get at least one good reading, and possibly a vigi. I like this.

            My idea is to have the inspector seer publicly suspected players, while the enforcer seers someone else. So let's say Day 1 player X gets lynched with 5 votes and player Y had 4, the inspector seers player Y and if Y is a wolf, now a wolf dies night 2 instead of a human/blue. Maybe there is some merit to having the enforcer seer dead players, but I don't really see how that would be worth sacrificing the chance to find, with 100% certainty, a living wolf.

            I'm really not sure how seering a dead player would be very useful either. I don't have experience playing Mafia-style, so who knows?

            Question:
            What exactly is meant by the Inspector overriding the wolf kill? Does this mean that the wolfing will fail if the Inspector targets the wolf sent out to make the kill, or that there will be no wolf kill whatsoever if Inspector uses her vigi?
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #66
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Wtf where did all you people come from
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #67
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                WHO EVER THOUGHT CAPS FILTER WAS A GOOD IDEA

                posting with lowercase letters because they've apparently made it bypass-proof in my absence.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by jwcgator
                  Is there some reason there are so many people viewing this thread? The night's not even close to being over o_O
                  There are a lot of new players really interested in the game (myself included), haha.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO BYPASS THE CAPS FILTERreally not that hard

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      WHO EVER THOUGHT CAPS FILTER WAS A GOOD IDEA

                      posting with lowercase letters because they've apparently made it bypass-proof in my absence.
                      You can edit posts now, JWC did it and he's totally fine

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        HOHO, WELL, LOOKS LIKE I'M GETTING BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS. betr than u
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          You can edit posts now, JWC did it and he's totally fine
                          Everyone should listen to this guy, he was on some council or something.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Everyone should listen to this guy, he was on some council or something.
                            everyone give a slight nod to prince skirtsresponsibilities

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              You can totally edit posts now

                              edit: see?

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                you're so naughty.

                                i like you

                                Comment

                                Working...