Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #706
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Well, if you were, I'd wager you'd be arguing at thesunfan, lmao.
    it helps, though
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #707
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
      So you are not actually sussing Freezin?
      Not at the moment, no, and even less now. I don't comprehend inDhearts point and it's making me raise an eyebrow at him.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #708
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        I really like the banana.

        Good reading skills. Not good as in right 100%, but good as in they read people well. I can't read for shit. Lol

        I find it odd how inD is taking the accusation. Says he has doomsday and peace? Ok?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Maybe thesunfan has something?

          Do you know what inDheart meant?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #710
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Maybe thesunfan has something?

            Do you know what inDheart meant?
            not exactly
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #711
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              tbh as it stands I think inD just has to die, plain and simple

              yeah, I could've been wrong about him. Maybe the wolves targeted him. But its kind of one of those things that just has to get solved, I think.

              I would like people's input still though
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #712
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Well, I think you're telling the truth about jailing him, but not everyone has seen the thread yet, so counters can still happen!

                Regarding night kills, the wolves would want to always lynch a PR, it's just THAT important in this setup. So I guess my homework (when I'm not lazy) is to see if freezin was softing or something.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #713
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Well, I think you're telling the truth about jailing him, but not everyone has seen the thread yet, so counters can still happen!

                  Regarding night kills, the wolves would want to always lynch a PR, it's just THAT important in this setup. So I guess my homework (when I'm not lazy) is to see if freezin was softing or something.
                  to see if freezin was softing?
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #714
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Oh, lmao

                    Not Freezin, inDheart.

                    God damn, I'm putting wrong names everywhere.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #715
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Won't be able to catch up with thread tI'll I get to lunch in a bit, but just want to say I can tell everyone with some degree of confidence that sunfan is town
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #716
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Won't be able to catch up with thread tI'll I get to lunch in a bit, but just want to say I can tell everyone with some degree of confidence that sunfan is town
                        ok
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Whew, this game sure picked up. thesunfan, I think your claim made the game go suddenly stagnate!

                          That, or people are doing work things, lol.

                          My shift is almost done, coincidentally.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Arielbananate7
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 6

                            #718
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I really like the banana.

                            Good reading skills. Not good as in right 100%, but good as in they read people well. I can't read for shit. Lol

                            I find it odd how inD is taking the accusation. Says he has doomsday and peace? Ok?
                            Well, thank you. What did you think was not right?

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #719
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Oh
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #720
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Welp
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...