Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arielbananate7
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 6

    #1156
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Also DaBackpack was being very aggressive on inDheart at the start of the day, so I do not think it was just to save himself that he was doing that, when he came back.

    Comment

    • Arielbananate7
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 6

      #1157
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      But I do think it is more complicated, with DaBackpack. Charu I feel is innocent.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1158
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Yeah, backpack is never a wolf here, like ever. Only way he's a wolf is if inDheart knew this exact scenario was going to occur to plant the seed of logical progression in wolves favor.

        AKA, see last game with us, Haku.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1159
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          i have an idea about why dbp gave that read, but eh

          kinda wish he'd just answer you
          Note that inDheart looked displeased by DBP not being here too.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1160
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            ugh

            welp
            Like this post.

            Don't think he intended to die. Sounded like he really wanted that backpack lynch to occur.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1161
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Note that inDheart looked displeased by DBP not being here too.
              Displeased because he was already in everyone's heart of being town, me included.

              Easy to paint someone red when town sees you as town and we see another player as red, which was backpack in this case.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1162
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Well, I'll let you do your analysis and stuff, but I'm dead set on DBP anyway this phase until he gives a ton of explanation.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1163
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Look, Haku, you're wrong about backpack, it's all I have to say.

                  It's blind or freezin, more leaning on blind.

                  Would say "final answer" to this to if you put a gun to my head.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Arielbananate7
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 6

                    #1164
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    I see that DaBackpack and blindreper are viewing at the bottom, so I hope we hear from them soon.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1165
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      In my defense, I suck at tonereading indheart. I was playing a very gut/tone based game yesterday since I didn't have access to a computer. I'm going to turn it on and completely lay out my thought process during the day so you can understand.

                      I mean, me hammering my wolf partner in a 2 player setup is something I absolutely, positively, would NEVER DO. EVER.

                      But you of course can't know that for sure. That's why I'm going to show you
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1166
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        i had to call into work today for unrelated reasons so i have all day free. Which means im going for the volume tell and im going to try to lead town and put us in a good position for the next few days
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1167
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          I fixed my sleep schedule by sleeping 6 hours in 2 instances so, I'm very likely to be actively here as well.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1168
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                            I see that DaBackpack and blindreper are viewing at the bottom, so I hope we hear from them soon.
                            I say we bump this forever until it happens.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1169
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Also, indheart....

                              you should've really taken my deal to sell out your partner. You could be alive right now =(
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1170
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                also my streak of offering deals to sell out partners to actual wolves continues
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...