Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
only real read so far is that indheart is probably town, given what I know about how he felt about last game
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
I do kind of feel like people think I am being stupid from what Freezin and blindreper said thoughComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
how he was bored and disappointed with the last game as town, and tried to do something to make it more interesting for himself
hypothetically he oculd have done it as a wolf but I don't think "boredness" would be something on his mind as a wolf
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
A bored wolf usually is a wolf when town isn't supplying anything cool to talk about it.
Source: Every game that has ever stagnated due to lack of player interaction.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Ind's act was at the very beginning of the game, the first post, I don't think he was concerned about boredom as a result of this current game, but it was a mindset he carried over from last game, where he was town
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Huh. I am usually more bored as a wolf or neutral. Ind seems inno to me though.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
i wouldn't really say it bored me, so much as i never made it into the game well after i disappeared last weekend
was certainly disappointed with how i played thoughComment
-
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
maybe this example will help
pretend last game I was town, but was unhappy about the way the game went, or was unhappy about my own play, so I decided that I was going to change my perspective or my attitude for the next town game
this game, I rolled town, and was in the mindset of "fixing what made last game suck for me"
I feel like the above behavior does not occur in the world where indheart is a wolf, since he probably would not want to change his behavior in such a way
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
Comment