TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm not self-voting myself or suggesting I get lynched, more I'm curious if seeing my flip by any means of death would give more insight as to what funny is seeing how you and others seem to think we are possibly paired as a wolf team
    no if you're not a wolf, it doesn't give me any insight into what funny is really

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Funny isn't quite freaking out.

    Also don't suggest your own lynching, that's a no-no
    I'm not self-voting myself or suggesting I get lynched, more I'm curious if seeing my flip by any means of death would give more insight as to what funny is seeing how you and others seem to think we are possibly paired as a wolf team

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    that being said, if you are the cop, i want to look at the AA +3 pool because that's sketchy as fuck if one of them isn't the cop.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.

    Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?

    Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.

    If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.
    Funny isn't quite freaking out.

    Also don't suggest your own lynching, that's a no-no

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.

    Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?

    Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.

    If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.
    omg if you're the actual cop this was WAY too early to reveal this.

    if you're not the cop and you're pulling a charu, you have officially made it back onto my twg shit list.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Another viable strat.

    Harass Funnygurl about not being very active (and maybe throw a random vote for no reason) and then wait for her to frantically try to get out of the mess.

    Depending on what she does, she'll be a clear read.
    This was that post btw

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Not much really. Everyone's sorta scrambling around trying to sort everything out, so there's nothing to base any judgments off of. Xiz feels weird since he put down two votes on Charu and I and refused to give reasoning for it, but other than that I don't know. It's way too early to tell. :l
    sounds to me like you haven't really read anything or you're afraid to give your input.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    yes does that answer some of your questions.
    Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.

    Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?

    Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.

    If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    there is MORE than enough to base some preliminary judgments off of

    so you either want to avoid saying anything about anyone or...something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Not much really. Everyone's sorta scrambling around trying to sort everything out, so there's nothing to base any judgments off of. Xiz feels weird since he put down two votes on Charu and I and refused to give reasoning for it, but other than that I don't know. It's way too early to tell. :l
    i really do not like this post

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    arntonach what are your thoughts. you never said anything other than about your "Red check" working
    Not much really. Everyone's sorta scrambling around trying to sort everything out, so there's nothing to base any judgments off of. Xiz feels weird since he put down two votes on Charu and I and refused to give reasoning for it, but other than that I don't know. It's way too early to tell. :l

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    fg that was the biggest dumbtell ever

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    im dumb

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    that was sincere
    so was that

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Holy shit that game tho
    yes does that answer some of your questions.

    Leave a comment:

Working...