jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    this game is fun
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Like I said I didn't and still don't think what I said was AtE, it's stating the obvious. If you choose to interpret it as AtE then I can't stop you.
      The condeluded view is that nothing was obvious; which doesn't warrant the title of "bipolar".

      I'm fucking sick of you guys

      Zenith

      Anyone who comments on self voting don't bother because I will argue for years on why bitching about it doesn't change the fact you could do it in the first place.





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        lol please don't do that
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          we have to kill dfr not u
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            enith [2] - ston, enith
            dfr [3] - henfa, ben, aaaaa
            xel [1] - defr
            ston [2] - kia, xel

            25 mins left

            ha you can't mess with that spelling shitters


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              @zenith: Unless you are talking about Greg and the doctor stuff and the reverse statement. I'm honestly confused regarding what happened there.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                @zenith: Unless you are talking about Greg and the doctor stuff and the reverse statement. I'm honestly confused regarding what happened there.
                Way before that, I really don't want to dig the soft up but it's there





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Fuck I'm going to do some serious rereading before end of day

                  unvote

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    I'm just going to hide for a bit
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by kiba1000
                      I'm just going to hide for a bit
                      Please don't, eod is the worst time not to be posting. Throw out as many reads as you can even if you don't think they're good because we only have 19 minutes before someone dies.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Still feel like I should die because fuck this I'm in no right state of mind to go from getting this game on the right track to prevent you fuckers from continuing shitposting just to be rediculed that I'm a contemporary player and should be out of game.





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Still feel like I should die because fuck this I'm in no right state of mind to go from getting this game on the right track to prevent you fuckers from continuing shitposting just to be rediculed that I'm a contemporary player and should be out of game.
                          seriously
                          Now who's appealing to emotions? Giving up like this really hurts town.
                          Call me blind but I haven't seen anyone ridicule you; I've seen people criticize your playstyle but not ridicule you.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            seriously
                            Now who's appealing to emotions? Giving up like this really hurts town.
                            Call me blind but I haven't seen anyone ridicule you; I've seen people criticize your playstyle but not ridicule you.
                            This is not AtE; I am most certainly not using this to defend myself in any way shape or form.

                            I have benguin rediculing the shit out of me for inconsistent flaws and fucking trying.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Furthermore it isn't AtE because it has no influence on anything but my thoughts on what I want to happen





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Still feel like I should die because fuck this I'm in no right state of mind to go from getting this game on the right track to prevent you fuckers from continuing shitposting just to be rediculed that I'm a contemporary player and should be out of game.
                                you actually remind me of me (especially during my games between 6 months to one year of TWG) which is weird because we fight.
                                Joining TWG and expecting not to be made fun of is basically asking for a miracle, especially if you post either a lot or not very much.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...