jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #331
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I don't believe u
    That's unfortunate, what did you want me to say? No guys I'm actually a wolf you got me

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    you have one day AA
    one day
    Come at me
    Although v/v battles are really unpleasant

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #332
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      the type of read is what matters to me there is no logic to the read
      Hmph

      This is a little bizarre but it doesn't influence a thing.

      Did you reread Mystgaem yet?





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #333
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        small chance you're town that's why I'm giving you
        one day
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #334
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Hmph

          This is a little bizarre but it doesn't influence a thing.

          Did you reread Mystgaem yet?
          no and I won't until much later
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #335
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            one day

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #336
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I don't believe u
              What be your thoughts on the AA telling me to fite him?

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #337
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                small chance you're town that's why I'm giving you
                one day
                I'm curious why you think I'm a wolf
                Or is this one of the reads with no basis in logic?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  So will anyone hate me for outing the fact I'm actually more excited about the night kill than the lynch?

                  Hopefully more develops tomorrow so it swings back to being the lynch but as of right now I'm not sure if usable information is generated from the lynch; whereas the night kill gives a lot of information to use.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    More on that, I want to see by the night kill if we have a new player as a wolf or a vet.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      If we lynch a wolf however we arrive at the same answer but in a better situation...

                      Okay nvm I take it back





                      Comment

                      • kiba1000
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 12

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        So will anyone hate me for outing the fact I'm actually more excited about the night kill than the lynch?

                        Hopefully more develops tomorrow so it swings back to being the lynch but as of right now I'm not sure if usable information is generated from the lynch; whereas the night kill gives a lot of information to use.
                        I agree mainly cause i feel i don't have anything too much to go by to formulate anything with actual reasoning and an actual event like the night kill i think might provide. At least this is what i hope cause tbh i'm pretty much at a loss on what i can really contribute.
                        "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by kiba1000
                          I agree mainly cause i feel i don't have anything too much to go by to formulate anything with actual reasoning and an actual event like the night kill i think might provide. At least this is what i hope cause tbh i'm pretty much at a loss on what i can really contribute.
                          Okay kiba just literally got off my want to lynch list and went into misguided town.

                          That means I have to reread storn and I's conversation.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            the type of read is what matters to me there is no logic to the read
                            I now understand





                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Well I went to watch the USA - Cuba game at a restaurant thus the disappearance. Sry for "ignoring" you guys I really am not trying to. If I'm afk w/ family, oops. I should also mention that if I'm "actively viewing the thread" I might not be because I always leave this tab open and my computer on.

                              quick reads list order of no lynch to lynch.

                              zenith - town, he's contributed the most and gotten the ball rolling
                              xel - i feel pretty confident with him in my town circle. his tone has definitely been town sided
                              kiba - noobie town. his posts read green to me.
                              greg - light town read, only solid content is me-related but i thought that it was mostly a legitimate accusation. what game meta can you apply that says I just stop if i get pinged out as wolf? i don't really think it happened in my one forum wolf game. can my ltwg meta really be applied to this?
                              AA - light town read, you've put out a lot of content, reads etc.

                              storn - really null. I started out town reading him but that zenith vote was really awkward
                              kayla - null, looking forward to seeing her tomorrow
                              ben - null

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Ok Greg isn't responding to me so I'm going to sleep
                                I hope to see more progress when I wake up

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...