jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by storn42
    i think im having TWG reading confidence issues.
    I think you are a wolf incapable of influencing any lynch and got himself caught once again; which would explain myself taking charge because I'm invaluable to town.





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Storn should definitely be a top candidate today as well.

      Reread his posts and agree with me that they all lack effort; besides some of the points he tried to bring up.
      So who's your top at the moment? Dfr, benguin, storn, or someone I've missed?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • kiba1000
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2013
        • 12

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Lynching me hurts town a lot more than you initially would see, and I'm gambiting my own life to again make this point.
        well i still feel your town mainly because everything had been helpful so far (minus your life gambling) i was just pointing out to not go entirely by a judgement from you taking lead because there's always a chance :P
        "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

        Comment

        • kiba1000
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2013
          • 12

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          also doesn't storn still have his vote on you Zenith?
          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            So who's your top at the moment? Dfr, benguin, storn, or someone I've missed?
            Storn > Benguin > anyone else

            I'm more concerned about them.

            @Kiba let me rephrase that, I am too helpful to town to die.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by kiba1000
              also doesn't storn still have his vote on you Zenith?
              Yeah probably





              Comment

              • kiba1000
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2013
                • 12

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                well we're going to need to do votes soon and since my thoughts on storn haven't changed that'll be there till i'm convinced otherwise :P
                "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by kiba1000
                  well we're going to need to do votes soon and since my thoughts on storn haven't changed that'll be there till i'm convinced otherwise :P
                  We have 6 more hours, no need to rush into a final decision.

                  What I am really curious is if the person we all mindmeld and agree to lynch upon is going to claim something or not; so far there hasn't been a claim nor a soft.





                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    i'm more rushing storn than the vote rn
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Storn > Benguin > anyone else

                      I'm more concerned about them.

                      @Kiba let me rephrase that, I am too helpful to town to die.
                      I'm curious because you seem to be flip-flopping your read on storn quite a bit, from town --> wolf --> town --> wolf again. This doesn't change my read on you but I'd just like to know what prompted your rereads all of a sudden.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        I'm curious because you seem to be flip-flopping your read on storn quite a bit, from town --> wolf --> town --> wolf again. This doesn't change my read on you but I'd just like to know what prompted your rereads all of a sudden.
                        Because to me storn is still pretty new in terms of knowing advanced techniques and more in-depth wording that arises data points, etc.

                        When I read him as town, it was only due to dumbtells and his disassociation with what has been going on in terms of momentum towards a lynch.

                        I am reading him as a wolf due to lack of effort to even attempt to make solid reads, and defers that lack of effort to "Not having TWG Reading confidence" which is an artificial response at best.





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Storn > Benguin > anyone else

                          I'm more concerned about them.

                          @Kiba let me rephrase that, I am too helpful to town to die.
                          I don't want to lynch benguin until he at least posts the content that he's promised us. However if he doesn't get that out by eod I'm happy to lynch him.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Because to me storn is still pretty new in terms of knowing advanced techniques and more in-depth wording that arises data points, etc.

                          When I read him as town, it was only due to dumbtells and his disassociation with what has been going on in terms of momentum towards a lynch.

                          I am reading him as a wolf due to lack of effort to even attempt to make solid reads, and defers that lack of effort to "Not having TWG Reading confidence" which is an artificial response at best.
                          It is possible that he is genuinely lost and doesn't know what to do. However he hasn't shown himself in a while and I'm starting to get concerned about his lack of contributions. I'd like to hear what he has to say in his defense and get something useful from him before we push anything resembling a lynch onto him. No sense in mislynching someone because they were occupied and couldn't show up.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            It is possible that he is genuinely lost and doesn't know what to do. However he hasn't shown himself in a while and I'm starting to get concerned about his lack of contributions. I'd like to hear what he has to say in his defense and get something useful from him before we push anything resembling a lynch onto him. No sense in mislynching someone because they were occupied and couldn't show up.
                            Ask yourself if he flips wolf, what would be the counterpart response to this?





                            Comment

                            • kiba1000
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 12

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              It is possible that he is genuinely lost and doesn't know what to do. However he hasn't shown himself in a while and I'm starting to get concerned about his lack of contributions. I'd like to hear what he has to say in his defense and get something useful from him before we push anything resembling a lynch onto him. No sense in mislynching someone because they were occupied and couldn't show up.
                              Sort of the reason why i want to rush him cause he isn't doing anything about the accusations on him, can i yell at him to look at the thread or something on skype? :P
                              "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Ask yourself if he flips wolf, what would be the counterpart response to this?
                                That he's changed his wolf playstyle from putting really awkward posts together to pulling the newbie card again based on having rolled wolf several times and rolling town for the first time in a few games. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt first when things are up in the air unless they've done something really incriminating which I don't think he has yet.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...