jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #541
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Because general twg meta of scumreading the most influential players is asinine and is the epitome of playing like shit, truth be told.

    Would you rather RB instead of me?

    Didn't think so.
    lmao, the two of you are pretty much the same to me.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #542
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      are we really not lynching dfr?
      can we please lynch dfr?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #543
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        unvote





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #544
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          lmao, the two of you are pretty much the same to me.
          Meanwhile you haven't done shit so what leg do you have to stand on for any validity?

          Psychoangel





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #545
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Why do you even join games? You always do stuff like this.
            why do you join games if all you seem to do is shit talk players you don't like?
            /end devil's advocate
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #546
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Meanwhile you haven't done shit so what leg do you have to stand on for any validity?

              Psychoangel
              ohh wahhh someone going to complain about my activity level. Go ahead, kill me. Should I be like you and vote myself?
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #547
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                why do you join games if all you seem to do is shit talk players you don't like?
                /end devil's advocate
                This, but also how can she even consider trying to push shit around when she has been glued to only me in terms of reads.

                If she is town then she is playing the exact opposite of her normal town game.





                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  why do you join games if all you seem to do is shit talk players you don't like?
                  /end devil's advocate
                  You're right, I wont join anymore. Yoshl, replace me.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    well storn i still feel is slightly wolf mainly because i feel his tone is like he has something to hide (this is from knowing him)

                    Zenith idek by this point holy fucking hell

                    Thesunfan i think is slight town because of his listing which i mostly agree with

                    and for the people that were inactive like Benguin, and psycho, i realize that this is a norm for psycho but i have benguin as null rn since i don't have much of anything that makes me feel otherwise and xel i think is slight town just that he's been just having fun with it which is what i want to do too :P that's all the extra i got/ can type before time is up
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      This, but also how can she even consider trying to push shit around when she has been glued to only me in terms of reads.

                      If she is town then she is playing the exact opposite of her normal town game.
                      You can't be serious right now, lmfao. I always end up zeroing in on someone, maybe two people. I rarely ever do full reads.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        psycho

                        I feel there's too many things to consider here with all the drama and now I'm really concerned that I've misread some people very badly so I'm going leave it to RNG.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          You can't be serious right now, lmfao. I always end up zeroing in on someone, maybe two people. I rarely ever do full reads.
                          This is bullshit and you know it.





                          Comment

                          • kiba1000
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 12

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            *flips table* i don't fucking know anymore
                            "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              plz vote for dfr
                              plz vote for dfr
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Zeroing in is true, but only after Day 0. It is usually on solely one player





                                Comment

                                Working...