jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kiba1000
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2013
    • 12

    #406
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by storn42
    reading through the thread a little... and... i got nothing.

    everyone is either town lean or null right now and... idk...
    Glad i'm not the only one :P
    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #407
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by kiba1000
      Glad i'm not the only one :P
      Are you still reading everyone null? Has anything changed?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #408
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        I'm interested in kiba's read on storn as of now, if it's changed from slightly wolf to town or what not.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • kiba1000
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2013
          • 12

          #409
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Are you still reading everyone null? Has anything changed?
          i will say my trust in Zenith is dwindling simply because he's leading the charge, he may be doing it well but it makes his thoughts the first opinion and i don't like that because that can influence people. There's also the fact that he's on top of everything that goes on and the second there's anything to miss he makes something out of it ie: my bread gif read on storn. this doesn't make what he's doing a bad thing, just i feel in this situation he's gaining the ability of influence which is the scarier thought.

          as for those who are suspected for their inactivity it seems sort of off cause there's nothing else to go by, and looking at how things are so far you need really legitimate reasoning for actions and it seems going after inactivity shouldn't be a first step but a last one

          Lastly, my read on storn hasn't changed however i don't think i'll vote for him this lynch... I'll probably be spending most of my time trying to find a legitimate vote

          That's all i got, i'm sure there's more i could put but i just can't think of it rn. I'd need to reread again to figure it out...
          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

          Comment

          • kiba1000
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2013
            • 12

            #410
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Also forgot to mention that i do still read zenith as town just much less lean on it than i had before
            "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #411
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              AA - Your reads list was quite impressive tbh. You did a really good job of forming solid reads in detail like that; I envy your ability to do so. I think all of those reads are genuine and definitely from a town perspective.

              storn - Newer town player. I feel like you and kiba play extremely similarly but I'm starting to feel like you're town again. Not much content or reads but your posts feel like a frustrated townie. And I know how you feel about getting a bunch of nulls. That's me literally each live TWG lmao. Kiba's suspicion in you is... strange. I feel like you guys are both town but I trust kiba's townness more and his read of you more. I feel like it's something to look at later though.

              kiba - I feel like you're just a newer town player. I don't quite see what was so spectacular about the bread.gif read, but your tone has been very innocent regardless of amount of content or absence of reads. I think just townie trying to get his feet wet in TWG.

              kayla - null

              zenith - I've said why, I think it's extremely redundant to type it all out again. I've seen your wolf play and your ballsy moves but for some reason I don't see you leading the pack like this.

              greg - His accusation on me was, well, good if I didn't know the other side of the story. There's nothing for me to defend except for my coincidentally placed absence. If I get tone read I get tone read, it's a style of posting and there's not much that I can do about that this game. Although, I was tilting pretty heavily last night, I do that easily oops. Anyways, the point of me saying this was that his accusation was good and from town. And if I were someone else I would probably agree and lynch me in a second.

              middie - You were pretty townie until you dropped off. Your earlier content and tone was good but I feel like your contributions have dropped off tremendously making me reconsider your alignment. I'd like to see a lot more from you.

              ben - Null, latest posts have bade me feel like your town but there's not enough content to be sure.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #412
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                what is wording lmao.

                ben i see you in the thread, do you plan on saying more, also will you be able to be at eod b/c of your timezone?

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Okay so I have diminishing town reads, cool.

                  If you all are truly that scared lynch me lmao





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Okay so I have diminishing town reads, cool.

                    If you all are truly that scared lynch me lmao
                    This again really? It's so unhelpful to just say "lynch me".

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Random tangent:

                      Just got to the part of the thread regarding the prime numbers. Any process that is guaranteed to terminate will be finished before anyone is able to finish counting the prime numbers because there are an infinite number of prime numbers.


                      Suppose instead there were a finite number of prime numbers. We will show that assuming such leads us to a contradiction meaning the opposite must be true: that there are an infinite number of prime numbers.

                      So let's suppose there a finite number (r) of prime numbers. Label them as:


                      Consider the following number N which we define as:


                      It's well known that every integer greater than 1 can be written as a product of primes (i.e. 10 = 2*5), N included. Thus there exists some prime in the list of primes above, call it , such that divides N.

                      Notice:

                      thus also divides N-1.

                      It is well known that if a number divides two numbers, then it also divides the difference of those two numbers. Thus, since divides both N and N-1, it divides the difference:
                      .

                      Thus, divides 1, which is clearly impossible since 1 can't be written as a product of prime numbers. Hence the contradiction we were looking for proving that the infinitude of the prime numbers.
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • kiba1000
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 12

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        probably should've used a different variable other than P, saw it as Pi for a bit xD
                        "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Should've used g to represent the grime numbers.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • kiba1000
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 12

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            exactly Kappa
                            "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              This again really? It's so unhelpful to just say "lynch me".
                              It's unhelpful to second guess a logical read by using no logic to second guess the logical read, being contradicting from the original read.

                              Note: most if not all reads on me is either players townreading me for town qualities or slight to top wolf because you are all scared if I am a wolf in this situation. Lynching me hurts town a lot more than you initially would see, and I'm gambiting my own life to again make this point.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Storn should definitely be a top candidate today as well.

                                Reread his posts and agree with me that they all lack effort; besides some of the points he tried to bring up.





                                Comment

                                Working...