jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Replace and with into





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      I wasn't intending the reads list to be mashi-style, it's just how I organize my thoughts best for big posts.

      I guess I have benguin more wolfy because even though he has significantly more posts he has provided little to no content with those. Psycho has had 3 posts but one of those was very useful (even if it isn't necessarily correct). Most of benguin's posts have been shitposts and I know that kayla usually has a hands-off playstyle which is why I'm reading into benguin's activity more than kayla's. Ok I'm really going shopping now

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        You haven't said much so far though
        i meant the word "also" lmao

        reading what i missed hold up

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          DFR: I really don't like how dfr is playing this game. A good portion of his posts have been shitposting and he hasn't contributed much. He has attributed his inactivity to lots of things interrupting his schedule such as laundry, soccer game, etc. but hasn't done much, if anything, in the times that he has been around. His reads have been pretty mediocre and lacking detail, which maybe I can chalk up to being early in the game and there not being much content. By the time he made his most recent reads list in this post there was plenty of content to go off of but as you can see his reads were very light and not very convincing for the most part. It seems like he's backpacking off of other people, like when he has his read on zenith; it seems very similar to what I've said in posts here and here. He hasn't offered any new content and is just reusing arguments that people have already put forward. Most of his reads barely have any justification or reasoning behind them and some have none at all. He said here that he says a lot in text but so far I haven't seen that. My top wolf read at the moment but I'll move my vote to him later in the day if things don't change.
          My most recent reads list wasn't meant to be long and drawn out. In fact when I prefaced it I specifically said quick reads list. I was trying to get my thoughts on other players out quickly at that time. To be fair after I did that I probably should've stuck around and elaborated on those feelings. Also don't say that I'm backpacking off of your zenith read because I was the first to make a town read on zenith. And also I hate how people say that people are backpacking if reads are for similar reasons. Like, I understand what backpacking is but it's not. My zenith read was 100% genuine and before yours. I haven't been able to offer new content because I feel that the heat as of late has been on me. Honestly I don't know what to do in those situations so I try to just answer people's questions. It's a problem that I have in nearly all of my VT games, with my last one being an exception. I'm reusing people arguments because people have made the points that would be made with the current information. Also I didn't say that I said a lot in text, I meant the word "also" as I said above, sorry that it wasn't obvious.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            I'm here, y'all can unbunch your panties.

            Stuff happened yesterday, I'll spare you guys' the excuse.

            To make it up, I woke up at 5am today for the sole intent of playing twg.

            I'll be reading thread for the next few moments.
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Just to drop some "content" for my current audience (hi dance!) to work with, I'll say this:

              I didn't like Zenith at the beginning of this game and still don't like him now. I wouldn't be so quick to town read him just because he seems to be "leading" town. I've seen his wolf game and he's brave enough and cunning enough of a wolf to "lead" town down the wrong path.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Also, if I'm away for as much as 5 minutes, wolves will jump at the chance to label me inactive, use appeal-to-emotion to bring back sour emotions involving my inactivity from prior games, and push for my lynch without much additional supporting evidence. It's almost as cliché as my general inactivity at this point.
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Just to drop some "content" for my current audience (hi dance!) to work with, I'll say this:

                  I didn't like Zenith at the beginning of this game and still don't like him now. I wouldn't be so quick to town read him just because he seems to be "leading" town. I've seen his wolf game and he's brave enough and cunning enough of a wolf to "lead" town down the wrong path.
                  Hi~ :3

                  Yeah I've seen his wolf game too, but I don't think a wolf would get the group out of shitposting and into the real game like that. He hasn't forced opinions on anyone, so I highly doubt that he's leading town "down the wrong path".

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    My most recent reads list wasn't meant to be long and drawn out. In fact when I prefaced it I specifically said quick reads list. I was trying to get my thoughts on other players out quickly at that time. To be fair after I did that I probably should've stuck around and elaborated on those feelings. Also don't say that I'm backpacking off of your zenith read because I was the first to make a town read on zenith. And also I hate how people say that people are backpacking if reads are for similar reasons. Like, I understand what backpacking is but it's not. My zenith read was 100% genuine and before yours. I haven't been able to offer new content because I feel that the heat as of late has been on me. Honestly I don't know what to do in those situations so I try to just answer people's questions. It's a problem that I have in nearly all of my VT games, with my last one being an exception. I'm reusing people arguments because people have made the points that would be made with the current information. Also I didn't say that I said a lot in text, I meant the word "also" as I said above, sorry that it wasn't obvious.
                    Looking back we posted our town reads on zenith within 3 minutes of each other so I guess I was wrong about the backpacking in that specific case. However, it just feels like you're trying to get by with the bare minimum amount of content in order to avoid suspicion while not really contributing much.

                    I'm happy to see that benguin is here and I hope to hear more from him about his thoughts on all the other players besides Zenith after he rereads the thread.

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      Just to drop some "content" for my current audience (hi dance!) to work with, I'll say this:

                      I didn't like Zenith at the beginning of this game and still don't like him now. I wouldn't be so quick to town read him just because he seems to be "leading" town. I've seen his wolf game and he's brave enough and cunning enough of a wolf to "lead" town down the wrong path.
                      Valid thoughts, I'm a good wolf, but I definitely rolled town and have shown I wanted no excuses for not posting content. Also, if we lynch a wolf today, your entire read gets dissolved in mere seconds so you may want to rethink the angle you are using.





                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        However, it just feels like you're trying to get by with the bare minimum amount of content in order to avoid suspicion while not really contributing much.
                        I'm sorry it feels that way. The current high ratio of shitposting is largely due to the fact that the majority of my posts so far are from the beginning of day 0.

                        I can't promise up-to-the-minute updates when it comes to my posting (because who are we kidding lol), but I can promise that I won't disappear of the face of the earth this game. During my good games, I typically post once or twice every 24 hour period being very thorough and reflective of the all the posts since the last time I posted. Although mildly annoying, it allows me to retroactively reflect on the past actions and how they tie into what's currently happening in the thread, as opposed to purely posting in a reactionary manner (i.e. like how I'm responding to you "in the moment"). That's just how I play~

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        I definitely rolled town
                        Please stop saying things like this Dx Such phrases are as just as useless as "today is not opposite day". Of course everyone would say that they town read themselves if they were asked. So it goes without saying.

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Also, if we lynch a wolf today, your entire read gets dissolved in mere seconds so you may want to rethink the angle you are using.
                        Also, just because a view can be easily falsified, doesn't mean it's not worth having that view. If anything, it'd be better to think the opposite (think science vs religion). So I'm not seeing the point you're making with this. I'm not closed-minded, I'm willing to change my view in the face of new factual evidence.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          I think that first AA quote was directed at me :P

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            I think that first AA quote was directed at me :P
                            Correct. I just haven't seen much out of benguin yet but we're getting somewhere.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              oops, my bad for misinterpreting.

                              also, bare with me, I read at a snail's pace when I go back to read or reread thread.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                oops, my bad for misinterpreting.

                                also, bare with me, I read at a snail's pace when I go back to read or reread thread.
                                I'm going back to sleep anyways so I'll be back in a few hours, as long as you get out something good decently before eod we'll be in a better spot

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...