jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #721
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Or you sent kill and I jammed your shit up
    Except I didn't so yeah

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #722
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Except I didn't so yeah
      Only way to prove if doc outs their save but that's a bad gambit right now





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #723
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        zenith u targeted AA?
        You are a pr right





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #724
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Only way to prove if doc outs their save but that's a bad gambit right now
          I would not suggest that the doc out their save but unless they do I look red. All I can say is that I didn't send in the kill and that there is definitely a doctor.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #725
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            I would not suggest that the doc out their save but unless they do I look red. All I can say is that I didn't send in the kill and that there is definitely a doctor.
            Dude you don't understand I can stop the nightkill without a doctor in game.





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #726
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Dude you don't understand I can stop the nightkill without a doctor in game.
              Yes but what I'm saying is I didn't send in the kill, so there has to be a doctor.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #727
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                Yes but what I'm saying is I didn't send in the kill, so there has to be a doctor.
                But you are wrong until a doctor even claims, and I have evidential proof I just stopped the kill.





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  Sunfan please announce our plans from post kayla lynch





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    But you are wrong until a doctor even claims, and I have evidential proof I just stopped the kill.
                    Well lynching me off of that is really dumb because I didn't send in the nightkill

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Well lynching me off of that is really dumb because I didn't send in the nightkill
                      Out your partner and I'll mislynch myself after we lynch your partner





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        I call bs on zenith. Either there's a doctor who saved if zenith did target me, or zenith is lying and either isn't the JK or targeted someone else and is trying to implicate me.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Out your partner and I'll mislynch myself after we lynch your partner
                          I can't because I don't have one
                          But if you insist it's you

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Also if there is a doctor and zenith is to be believed that he's the jailkeeper, then claiming is easy because they can just target each other. If zenith is lying then maybe that's why he doesn't want the doctor to claim because then they can't do that.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              @Zenith
                              I jailed dfr
                              dfr
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #735
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                @Zenith
                                I jailed dfr
                                dfr
                                oh shit lol
                                the actual roleswap

                                dfr

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...