jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    I reread storn and I, turns out he's reading pretty wolfy; he admitted to faulty reasoning behind his vote, as well as defending Kayla in a certain post when I was first trying to ping her before she told us her irl situation.

    I really have my eye on Ben. I mean like rereading storn made me seriously look at Ben.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      gg solved game D0 it's within them three sayanora wolves
      maybe





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        greg - light town read, only solid content is me-related but i thought that it was mostly a legitimate accusation. what game meta can you apply that says I just stop if i get pinged out as wolf? i don't really think it happened in my one forum wolf game. can my ltwg meta really be applied to this?
        its not supposed to matter not because this is forum but because you're supposed to at least pretend that you're town; stick to the script.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Ok Greg isn't responding to me so I'm going to sleep
          I hope to see more progress when I wake up
          sorry was busy; not answering though so get mad
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by XelNya
            What be your thoughts on the AA telling me to fite him?
            its a start
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              I'm curious why you think I'm a wolf
              Or is this one of the reads with no basis in logic?
              it has logic I am just withholding the info
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                I now understand
                rekd
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  it has logic I am just withholding the info
                  This is alignment indicative

                  I'll let others figure.it out by why I said this





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    shut up zenith ur being smart go back to being dumb plz
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      and through the act of being smart ur being dumb
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • kiba1000
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 12

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        seems legit Kappa
                        "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by kiba1000
                          seems legit Kappa
                          It is 100% legit





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            shoutouts to Pizza69
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              ^ I do not remember making that post despite making it 5 minutes ago
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                and through the act of being smart ur being dumb
                                Greggles, since when did you start sounding like me?f

                                Comment

                                Working...