jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #676
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Everyone giving me heat for selfing, fuck off. Storn has selfed and it went by unnoticed.
    he did so obviously as a joke and not at a critical time.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #677
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Storn has contradicted his own reads and statements against not only myself but to others; so there isn't any form of validity within storn. He, like Kayla, had tunneled onto me without giving ANY insight on other players, except storn gave the shittiest responses to his other reads.
      Quote some of his posts and I'll have a look.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #678
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Quote some of his posts and I'll have a look.
        I feel like this is just you being lazy

        All you have to do is iso him and the accusation against him stands and is evident when rereading solely his posts.

        Alternatively iso kiba and you'll literally arrive at the same answer





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #679
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          Originally posted by storn42
          http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM
          WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.

          not really sure i understand this phase but it sounds like you used it right.
          Before I quote some of the more obscure posts he has made this one is the more obscure and bizarre.

          He was at this time still fighting himself with his inabilty to formulate reads; yet here he immediately snaps into a logical post when the whole game he is misconstrued . I don't understand how a player can go from being inable to formulate a solid read to logically detailing a brief topic for AA as well as link to it. If he is town, why isn't he putting the aame effort shown in this posts than all others?





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #680
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by storn42
            this post feels awkward... we all know that any woof would want to get rid of the most towny person. this feels like your trying to cover your own tracks when you aren't dead at the end of the day, as if you know that you wont die.
            Sunfan I want your thoughts on this post exclusively.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #681
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by storn42
              well... that was interesting.... just woke up and there was a 3 way KiTB, you know what that means? there isn't a single wolf in storn, DFR, kayla. if there was, the two woofs could've easily stopped one of their own from possibly being lynched.
              This too because lmfao this is utterly laughable. There is nothing in this game that clears a single person unless a cop outs hia report on a player and is either truly cop or dies to validate his outed report; as well as a doctor saving a player (in TWG exclusively as wolves cannot skip a kill iirc and it gets randed). If wolves were able to skip a kill that night, then doctor claiming a save doesn't confirm anything except the doctor.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #682
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by storn42
                reading through the thread a little... and... i got nothing.

                everyone is either town lean or null right now and... idk...

                zenith still feels awkward to me... between the things like his self vote, and how he said he wanted to see the night kill.... maybe i haven't seen enough zenith town play... but this just feels off to me.. i mean, i can understand him wanting to see the night kill, but it just felt awkward..
                perhaps this is just me wanting to find a read and tunnel in on it, but i dont know... i think playing so many woof games has fucked up my ability to read well. lol...
                His first post outing reads, which only falls onto me as he depresses his inability to read whatsoever

                Look specifically at his reads too. Everyone is leaning town or null, and I have a wolf suspicion. Further in a later posts he elaborates on kiba only besides me, so the effort storn has is pathetic at best.





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #683
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  whats to explain.. i cant get a good read on anybody.. therefore null..

                  (town = anything from slight lean to confirmed town)
                  kiba is town. i know him enough to know how he plays and nothing feels off yet.
                  AA seems town - feels like the same guy as his first TWG (aka so towny NK N1)

                  and the rest.. idk.. i cant get any good reads on anyone...
                  Okay so it was kiba and AA not just kiba.

                  If I die, storn will become an entity of no value and practically shouldn't exist because he is wrong about the one wolf suspicion and his effort will never spike enough to be considered a help to town. He becomes literally a name or a number after my death with nothing to provide to the game except maybe some antics that still have nothing to do with what is happening.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #684
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Alright so that's pretty much what I needed to get out there before I die; and the slim offchance I don't storns partner is within the remaining vets.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #685
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Lemme rephrase that if I don't die I have no fucking idea what to do because I'll be skewed with why I didn't die and I would want to ream wolves for an inexperienced ploy.





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #686
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Sunfan I want your thoughts on this post exclusively.
                        my thoughts are that it feels like he's bussing you lol.
                        that was my immediate thought after reading it the first time.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #687
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          This too because lmfao this is utterly laughable. There is nothing in this game that clears a single person unless a cop outs hia report on a player and is either truly cop or dies to validate his outed report; as well as a doctor saving a player (in TWG exclusively as wolves cannot skip a kill iirc and it gets randed). If wolves were able to skip a kill that night, then doctor claiming a save doesn't confirm anything except the doctor.
                          look at it from his point of view assuming he's town.
                          the only wolf in the group is DFR, and he is commenting that DFR's partner didn't try to vote and save DFR from the KitB. Its a kind of alright post, actually.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #688
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            my thoughts are that it feels like he's bussing you lol.
                            that was my immediate thought after reading it the first time.
                            Lmfao

                            But then his bussing attempt is illogical as if I was a wolf and knew I wouldn't die why the fuck would I be drastically dropping all the information I have before night ends as well as keep mentioning my death





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #689
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Lemme rephrase that if I don't die I have no fucking idea what to do because I'll be skewed with why I didn't die and I would want to ream wolves for an inexperienced ploy.
                              reminder to post who you're using your action on at 9:59 server.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #690
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I feel like this is just you being lazy
                                ;p
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...