jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #316
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Also because I feel pretty guilty of being a "tryhard", I just really want to pin a wolf in the first phase so that we immediately have 6 (iirc) phases to work with and that's more than enough.





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #317
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      don't be worried about outing roles. If they're playing scummy they should be pushed on.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #318
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        @AA, very important question
        are you human?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #319
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          inc short "I'm ok with lynching them/I'm not ok with lynching them" post
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #320
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            inc short "I'm ok with lynching them/I'm not ok with lynching them" post
            Cool, this should be our first step in the last 24 hours of D0.

            I can get a list up too fmpov





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #321
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Players I would like to be lynched this phase:

              Storn
              Kiba

              Players I am opposed to lynching:

              Sunfan
              Aragaki
              Xel

              Players I would be impartial to lynching:

              Psycho
              Benguin
              DFR

              The one player that'll probably die this phase:
              Zenith





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #322
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                don't wanna lynch (in order of least willing to lynch to most willing)

                xel is playing very townie in my opinion. He isn't worried about getting scumread or anything, and he doesn't push on me like this as a wolf I think. Highly doubt I'm wrong on this read. I (kind of halfway) don't understand his reason for voting me all that well is my only hang-up.

                kiba's read on storn for the bread post came from a townie perspective and I have a hard time imagining he made it up as a wolf; feels like a read that someone who is actually trying to figure out the game would have. I don't necessarily think the read altogether is a very good one but I like that he made it.

                Zenith is the top poster and I don't like lynching top posters. Has had ok things to say and I think him being worried about not outing power roles is kind of townie. I will probably reread some of his earlygame posts from the Roundbox mystery game to be sure if I become less confidence but I'd call him town for now.

                not the best lynch

                storn is not as scatterbrained as I've seen him as a wolf. I disagree with people townreading him for his tone though.

                null

                benguin expressed a very serious desire to play this upcoming game (ie the game being played right now) to the utmost of his ability and I am very disappointed that I have not seen anything remotely similar to this yet, especially with how much free time he has said he would have. Need to see more to determine his alignment but I'm very sad that don't see more already.

                kayla is being kayla. \shrug\

                my read on AA is currently pending I will update it later. His reads list was ok and some of his early posts were alright but I am not sold either way. Nothing beyond gut on him atm.

                I am voting for

                dfr. Still feels off. Right as I pinged him out he stopped posting. He does this when he is a wolf. The recent jTWG where he won easily as a wolf he said he felt like he did so well because he was never suspected. Its just how he is, especially in videoTWG where he's probably the easiest read in the game if he's playing. I am pretty confident in his wolfiness this game and it would take a good bit for me to be convinced otherwise.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  I would seriously encourage you to reread kiba's read on storn, zenith.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I would seriously encourage you to reread kiba's read on storn, zenith.
                    Inc post on this





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      @AA, very important question
                      are you human?
                      Yes

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      The one player that'll probably die this phase:
                      Zenith
                      Lmfao

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I am voting for

                      dfr. Still feels off. Right as I pinged him out he stopped posting. He does this when he is a wolf. The recent jTWG where he won easily as a wolf he said he felt like he did so well because he was never suspected. Its just how he is, especially in videoTWG where he's probably the easiest read in the game if he's playing. I am pretty confident in his wolfiness this game and it would take a good bit for me to be convinced otherwise.
                      I also asked him to post more and got kind of passed over. I haven't played with dfr before on forum but not responding seems rather scummy.

                      Also going to sleep soon but will lurk on phone for a while longer

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        Yes
                        I don't believe u
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          you have one day AA
                          one day
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by kiba1000
                            i don't really have much on anyone in particular atm and most i'd simply put neutral

                            although i think xel is slight town cause of the info
                            and storn i can't help but feel very slightly wolf leaned, probably cause of the bread gif
                            Greg I hope you meant this read and his follow up post saying that something just seems off. I would almost say this read looks awfully similar to the read you have on DFR except yours goes further into elaboration where kiba doesn't.

                            Very slight as well, so I don't know if you see any value in that type of read or the logic behind the read itself.





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              one day
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                the type of read is what matters to me there is no logic to the read
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...