jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #616
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #617
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'm here just got into work lol

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #618
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        what is your job?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #619
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          I work with automation of different assays using a liquid handler at Pfizer

          So I'm always at a computer
          and can always post on twg lol cause my boss doesn't care as long as I get shit done

          But I can't post a reads list while at work cause I'd probably get interrupted.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #620
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            I work with automation of different assays using a liquid handler at Pfizer
            I'll pretend like I know what this means

            part about your boss letting you goof off is cool
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #621
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I'll pretend like I know what this means

              part about your boss letting you goof off is cool
              Yeah I'm a not-quite-free-range chicken with lots of room to do shit lol

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #622
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                If it makes you better I made that long post so I could chart more of this song and am only posting here to take a break after redoing half of it because I wanted to modify the difficulty curve

                bahahahahahaha

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  oh nooooooooooooooooo
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    oh nooooooooooooooooo
                    oh yes

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      If I don't die I'll take the beating because that means 1) Wolves are trying to implicate me which is damn near impossible at this point in the game or 2) Wolves are utterly moronic for ever letting a pr live an extra day like that's "how to teach your toddler how to play twg" level of stupidity.





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        its only moronic if they do it on accident or don't understand why killing PRs is important.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          If I don't die I'll take the beating because that means 1) Wolves are trying to implicate me which is damn near impossible at this point in the game or 2) Wolves are utterly moronic for ever letting a pr live an extra day like that's "how to teach your toddler how to play twg" level of stupidity.
                          You know I pretty much think you're town. But I could be convinced otherwise.

                          It would be incredibly difficult, but top towns can become top scum fairly quickly, especially off first day.

                          I refuse to completely 100% lock clear anyone. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is a pipe-dream best left to stupid people.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Forgot to add, you do realize that back and forth with you and sunfan technically makes killing you a gamble right

                            like the concept that you are baiting a kill to cover, or that greggles is seemingly fake claim to cover for you exists right

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              There's also the idea that maybe both of you are full of shit.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                You know I pretty much think you're town. But I could be convinced otherwise.

                                It would be incredibly difficult, but top towns can become top scum fairly quickly, especially off first day.

                                I refuse to completely 100% lock clear anyone. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is a pipe-dream best left to stupid people.
                                People are only lock clear for me if they get seered green by a sane cop. Even so the cop still has to prove that they're legit.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...