jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Sunfan don't emplore anyone hypoing my claim so I can live I need to die for several reasons but depending on my target I can stop the nightkill
    I am imploring nothing.
    You need to post who you used your action on right before the next phase starts, k?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      So I softed evidently, so I'm gonna coordinate who to choose tonight during night phase because I'm as good as dead tonight
      Refer to this greg; I plan on having you guys direct my target so we all get the information and not just myself.





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        one last post before I don't pay too much attention to this thread anymore tonight:

        1) If you are the jailkeeper and Zenith is not, say so like 1 minute before the next phase starts, as well as who you used your action on.

        2) Zenith is probably real the above point is precautionary.

        3) Nighttalk shouldn't be on in this setup lol its really not balanced but w/e.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Refer to this greg; I plan on having you guys direct my target so we all get the information and not just myself.
          nope you're deciding for yourself bub.
          If we broadcast who to use the action on in the thread the wolves get to take advantage of that; you're making up your own mind.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            nope you're deciding for yourself bub.
            If we broadcast who to use the action on in the thread the wolves get to take advantage of that; you're making up your own mind.
            I guess but it depends on the wolf team.

            A vet wolf would know the optimal way to counter me and I am safe enough to know a weaker wolf is sending the kill in.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Time for bed we'll discuss more in depth tomorrow because I want to also take time to reread a few things which would influence the target.





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                nope you're deciding for yourself bub.
                If we broadcast who to use the action on in the thread the wolves get to take advantage of that; you're making up your own mind.
                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Time for bed we'll discuss more in depth tomorrow because I want to also take time to reread a few things which would influence the target.
                I agree with Greg here please don't say anything else about who you're going to use your night action on.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I guess but it depends on the wolf team.

                  A vet wolf would know the optimal way to counter me and I am safe enough to know a weaker wolf is sending the kill in.
                  wifom comes into play tho
                  so its literally always better for you to choose for yourself who to use the action on.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    wifom comes into play tho
                    so its literally always better for you to choose for yourself who to use the action on.
                    I nearly forgot about wifom being a thing.

                    Man the plays wifom yields is too fun not to try to use it





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      I will get you lynched if u deviate from what I say darling <3
                      I've let you be the leader so far this game but you're doing what I want you to do bby.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Question before I pass out in bed, what is everyones thoughts on storn/kiba?

                        They are nearly identical in every way; kiba being inable to conjure reads and storn having lack of confidence in his reads. Do we think the pair is v/v?

                        I certainly do not want to use the noob card on kiba because if kiba is a wolf he'll go unnoticed for a couple.of phases.

                        Psycho before dying said storn isn't playing his typical wolf playstyle so is there anyone else who can verify?





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I will get you lynched if u deviate from what I say darling <3
                          I've let you be the leader so far this game but you're doing what I want you to do bby.
                          I fully understand and hope you enjoy the show





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            I actually know exactly what's going on and it's fucking beautiful :')





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Wolves you best be prepared because I'm gonna stop your kill





                              Comment

                              • kiba1000
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 12

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to


                                i'm just a lowly sheep tho
                                "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                                Comment

                                Working...