jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #466
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    I don't need to re-read I saw what you said and I'm not even going to comment further on how stupid it is.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #467
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Who is your partner

      Who

      who is it
      It's obviously you stop bussing me

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #468
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        I don't need to re-read I saw what you said and I'm not even going to comment further on how stupid it is.
        It may be stupid but you have to trust me when I say it'll help town far more fluently than anything I can do at this moment.

        I got this





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #469
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          It's obviously you stop bussing me
          Nope it's not me but seriously who is it?





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #470
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            I will actually go hard if you don't tell me who it is for the last hour and a half we have left





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #471
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Is it dfr or benguin





              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #472
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Who is your partner

                Who

                who is it
                Please, you vote the guy, he says one sentence, you unvote him, and then you throw him into an interrogation room moments later. What's the deal?
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Nope it's not me but seriously who is it?
                  I don't have one lol, I'm not sure what you want from me

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I will actually go hard if you don't tell me who it is for the last hour and a half we have left
                  Then go hard because I don't have any other answers for you other than what my reads and gut tell me.

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Is it dfr or benguin
                    It's neither because I'm town

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      I am more ok with the people voting for dfr after reading more of the thread
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        Please, you vote the guy, he says one sentence, you unvote him, and then you throw him into an interrogation room moments later. What's the deal?
                        Okay so get this, I had an early gutread that AA finally rolled his first wolf game and really wanted to figure out truly if he did or not. And then I got thinking

                        He has openly pocketed you with it being far too convenient to lynch dfr and not storn (which might be an attempt to distance if storn rolled wolf too or storn is just dirty and messing with my head). He is in a very optimal situation as a wolf which scares me more than myself being a wolf and taking charge.

                        He also openly pocketed me earlier, which I originally thought nothing of it; which is why I am revisiting it now. I was just gathering momentum in getting the game started seriously and played a few gambits, yet I have town leans from all but three players, psycho storn and Benguin. It makes me think he would try to pocket me so I continue to read him town because he can play a mean town game, yet this is still such an optimal position for a wolf and it may yield truth.





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          @People who are scared that their reads are wrong or scared that someone could be fooling you

                          don't be its not a good idea. You can have a \sketchy\ read on them, but being afraid of them or being afraid that you are wrong is not a good idea because it is more likely to create paranoia.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Okay so get this, I had an early gutread that AA finally rolled his first wolf game and really wanted to figure out truly if he did or not. And then I got thinking

                            He has openly pocketed you with it being far too convenient to lynch dfr and not storn (which might be an attempt to distance if storn rolled wolf too or storn is just dirty and messing with my head). He is in a very optimal situation as a wolf which scares me more than myself being a wolf and taking charge.

                            He also openly pocketed me earlier, which I originally thought nothing of it; which is why I am revisiting it now. I was just gathering momentum in getting the game started seriously and played a few gambits, yet I have town leans from all but three players, psycho storn and Benguin. It makes me think he would try to pocket me so I continue to read him town because he can play a mean town game, yet this is still such an optimal position for a wolf and it may yield truth.
                            Lol I'm not pocketing benguin, if anything it would be the reverse but I doubt it
                            Most of the ideas that we agreed on I had already made my arguments on; normally the "me first" argument isn't that good but in this case it's relevant. I agreed with some of his points but that is by no means pocketing and I readjusted my read accordingly.

                            Where did I openly pocket you? I read you as town and now I'm becoming more suspicious because benguin pointed out a lot of inconsistencies that you've had so far this game. You're really not helping your case right now because you're throwing votes around and acting really bipolar.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Also my vote has been on dfr this whole game lmao I don't see how it's convenient to lynch dfr fmpov; it's just the best lynch because he's acting really scummy and no one else compares at this point.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                ben's post was big

                                I like the votes on DFR atm moreso than I did initially. I support this lynch from the bottom of my heart.

                                @Kayla, glad you're here. Please ignore zenith and talk about other people unless you really, really feel strongly about him.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...