jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    Originally posted by XelNya
    like the concept that you are baiting a kill to cover, or that greggles is seemingly fake claim to cover for you exists right
    I wasn't doing anything remotely like this lol, he even asked if I was trying to hypo with him and I said no.
    idgi, you're at least the 2nd person to see it but I think you're just looking at what I said and seeing something that isn't there.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      People are only lock clear for me if they get seered green by a sane cop. Even so the cop still has to prove that they're legit.
      Fuck the police

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        or rather, he kind of sideways asked me if I was trying to hypo with him lol.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I wasn't doing anything remotely like this lol, he even asked if I was trying to hypo with him and I said no.
          idgi, you're at least the 2nd person to see it but I think you're just looking at what I said and seeing something that isn't there.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I wasn't doing anything remotely like this lol, he even asked if I was trying to hypo with him and I said no.
            idgi, you're at least the 2nd person to see it but I think you're just looking at what I said and seeing something that isn't there.
            By hypo do you mean hypothesize?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I wasn't doing anything remotely like this lol, he even asked if I was trying to hypo with him and I said no.
              idgi, you're at least the 2nd person to see it but I think you're just looking at what I said and seeing something that isn't there.
              This @Xel

              I didn't want him hypo'ing or getting players to hypo by throwing claims out because that

              1) Is detrimental because any claim loses massive validity at that point in time
              2) Is not helpful really to any role besides the cop; although I have seen a successful hypo between a doctor and a VT where the VT convinced the wolves that he was the doctor instead of the doctor who hardclaimed doctor.

              I want none of the above happening.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                By hypo do you mean hypothesize?
                VTs claim the same role but different targets (usually hypo'ing coincides with an outed cop with no protection) so every gives off different reads and it is supposed to provide tiny cover for the cop.

                Cop should reveal their true read, and if they die then that proves their read, but if a VT dies and lets cop live, they gave their life to save the cop to get another read and their hypo claim was evidently false and just cover for the cop.





                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Cop should reveal their true read, and if they die then that proves their read, but if a VT dies and lets cop live, they gave their life to save the cop to get another read and their hypo claim was evidently false and just cover for the cop.
                  The fuck is this post

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    The fuck is this post
                    Wait, may or may not have read it wrong


                    too tired to care atm

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Wait, may or may not have read it wrong


                      too tired to care atm
                      You read it wrong; because I am simply describing a hypo situation and what it is to AA.





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        that technically is a hypo situation, but that is a specific kind of hypoing usually referred to as seer cover.

                        hypoing is when roughly the same thing happens but it doesn't have to be an investigative role. hypoing is better known as roleswapping.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          I see storn here do you have anything on your mind?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            that technically is a hypo situation, but that is a specific kind of hypoing usually referred to as seer cover.

                            hypoing is when roughly the same thing happens but it doesn't have to be an investigative role. hypoing is better known as roleswapping.
                            oh ok I know what roleswapping is

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              If I don't die I'll take the beating because that means 1) Wolves are trying to implicate me which is damn near impossible at this point in the game or 2) Wolves are utterly moronic for ever letting a pr live an extra day like that's "how to teach your toddler how to play twg" level of stupidity.
                              this post feels awkward... we all know that any woof would want to get rid of the most towny person. this feels like your trying to cover your own tracks when you aren't dead at the end of the day, as if you know that you wont die.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I see storn here do you have anything on your mind?
                                yes infact i did. read abovve post.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...