jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #301
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    Nope, bout to get off to play games with the people here. They leave tomorrow either morning or afternoon, not sure exact time.

    I think Zenith is trying way too hard to appear human and I love the "I can't formulate a lynch target cause Kayla's not posting." A lot of games there are people who post little or nothing during D0, doesn't mean you can't still get on to a lynch target.
    Clearly you are a little misguided in what you read.

    I am not dependent on you whatsoever to have a lynch target; as I have clearly stated I prefer lynching storn or kiba today. Trying hard to appear human because that's what I am.

    You and Sunfan are entirely null to me and I couldn't oppose seeing you two die either, but I will not push a lynch on both of you.





    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #302
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      I think Zenith is trying way too hard to appear human
      Fun fact: I can't say I disagree with this.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #303
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Fun fact: I can't say I disagree with this.
        Well, not 100%.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #304
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Ded thread





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #305
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            ikr

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #306
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Well it's reasonable, we kind of got a lot going on now today so tomorrow is where we tackle it again; but Benguin is expected to post during nightly server time because #hawaii

              The kawaiian hawaiian





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #307
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                I am back and I am actually going to read the thread and formulate posts.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  I'll read these posts since I have almost double any other players post so I assume a good chunk is about me.





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Though I know he plays completely different in jTWGs (a lot more light-hearted, a lot more wanting fun),
                    I don't actually do this. I used to (like a year ago) but I don't anymore. I am of the opinion that vets should not change their style whatsoever in jTWG. Pete and I have debated about this for hours before; not going to explain why too much other than players get better by playing with the best, is the main point.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      I'll read these posts since I have almost double any other players post so I assume a good chunk is about me.
                      not as much as you'd think everyone is probably going to be a similar length in terms of what I have to say about them. I almost never multiquote someone and slightly less rarely iso them, especially this early in the game.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        although I will say I'd appreciate it if you'd stop having a mafia/pr read on me thanks.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          although I will say I'd appreciate it if you'd stop having a mafia/pr read on me thanks.
                          When did I say this?

                          iirc my last announced updated read on you was entirely null but unwilling to lynch.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            I 100% agree with you Vet post though; we shouldn't alter the way we play in any shape or form.





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              When did I say this?

                              iirc my last announced updated read on you was entirely null but unwilling to lynch.
                              seemed like you were rolereading or mafiareading me early; my mistake!
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                seemed like you were rolereading or mafiareading me early; my mistake!
                                Rolefishing is definitely on my low if at all pririty list because I shouldn't be doing that; especially early in the game.

                                I have considered halting any tunneling motions because of roles though, because it is D0 and by tunneling I do not want to resort to having my tunneled target have to claim to save face.

                                This is why I want to create data points and not straight up reactionary tunnels on players, for further clarity.





                                Comment

                                Working...