jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #646
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    Originally posted by storn42
    this post feels awkward... we all know that any woof would want to get rid of the most towny person. this feels like your trying to cover your own tracks when you aren't dead at the end of the day, as if you know that you wont die.
    WHAT IN THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DIE TO BE KILLED IN THIS GAME

    it shouldn't be this hard this is fucking pathetic that you are so delusional in the idea I'm still a fucking wolf.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #647
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

      Heh, that Die is actually supposed to be "Do"





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #648
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        Wait, you're saying you want to be killed?

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #649
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          if zenith is a wolf he has a very interesting playstyle which I think only works once
          not saying u are or anything remotely like that and u know it but on the offchance just letting u know that yelling at people like that only works once as a wolf
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #650
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            Wait, you're saying you want to be killed?
            Holy fuck please count the amount of times I willingly self vote myself and throw myself out to die and yet I get fucking wolf read for it which is such an asinine statement.

            @Sunfan, pfft I have a wolf meta and I think it's silly that players think this is how I play as a wolf like absolutely not. I am cold, hard, and calculative as a wolf and I have demonstrated such in my previous games. One of them yes, I took control to town because town was in no shape to be in any position during a mystery game and I lied about game mechanics.





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #651
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              [QUOTE=_Zenith_;4340286]Holy fuck please count the amount of times I willingly self vote myself and throw myself out to die and yet I get fucking wolf read for it which is such an asinine statement.
              QUOTE]

              I see this more as a case of wifom

              A: you're town and willing to sacrifice yourself
              B: you're a wolf and you're bluffing and hoping that no one will actually want to kill you because they think you're in scenario A

              I just have trouble reconciling either of these. While I don't think we're in scenario B, I think it's dumb that a PR would want to sacrifice themselves given how useful they are to town.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #652
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                fuck I deleted a bracket and /

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #653
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  Also I might have misused the term wifom

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #654
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Also I might have misused the term wifom
                    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM
                    WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.

                    not really sure i understand this phase but it sounds like you used it right.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #655
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Holy fuck please count the amount of times I willingly self vote myself and throw myself out to die and yet I get fucking wolf read for it which is such an asinine statement.
                      I see this more as a case of wifom

                      A: you're town and willing to sacrifice yourself
                      B: you're a wolf and you're bluffing and hoping that no one will actually want to kill you because they think you're in scenario A

                      I just have trouble reconciling either of these. While I don't think we're in scenario B, I think it's dumb that a PR would want to sacrifice themselves given how useful they are to town.
                      Yet I didn't hardclaim until after night phase started, as I only had softed until that point.

                      So think of it not as an alignment ploy but as a character ploy because we started this game off solid and now nearly all players are suffering through a bad case of paranoia or just straight up stupidity.

                      I am literally bringing out my pre-vet meta in this game, and vets can attest to this





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #656
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM
                        WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.

                        not really sure i understand this phase but it sounds like you used it right.
                        I want you to send the kill in you wolf bastard.





                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #657
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I am literally bringing out my pre-vet meta in this game, and vets can attest to this
                          eh

                          but why

                          how do all these accusations make you... FEEL?

                          Just ah, let it go.

                          Let it goooooooooooo

                          let it gooooooooooo

                          I think let it go might be my 2nd twg song parody

                          I am now tempted

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #658
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Anyways off to sleep, you all suck, I'll rage at you all tomorrow

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #659
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              bw strn
                              Everyone giving me heat for selfing, fuck off. Storn has selfed and it went by unnoticed.





                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #660
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Anyways off to sleep, you all suck, I'll rage at you all tomorrow
                                except benguin

                                because I can't rage at a penguin

                                just... can't

                                Comment

                                Working...