jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #481
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    Lol I'm not pocketing benguin, if anything it would be the reverse but I doubt it
    Most of the ideas that we agreed on I had already made my arguments on; normally the "me first" argument isn't that good but in this case it's relevant. I agreed with some of his points but that is by no means pocketing and I readjusted my read accordingly.

    Where did I openly pocket you? I read you as town and now I'm becoming more suspicious because benguin pointed out a lot of inconsistencies that you've had so far this game. You're really not helping your case right now because you're throwing votes around and acting really bipolar.
    No, reread your post that casually pockets (no matter how hard you deny it you in fact pocketed him) Benguin. Besides you saying that you are gathering suspicion against me, you pretty much entirely copied benguin against DFR without gathering your own case against dfr besides a separate post you made that halfheartedly centralized a mere thought of dfr being a wolf because of laziness and some excuses.

    I'm reading it as your plan the entire time; pocket the most influential player currently in the game and when I die you'll casually switch to the next best candidate. I know about my inconsistencies, but I hope you realize there is enough content in this phase now to reread in later phases, which helps town more than town realizes. I'm laughing hard at you appealing to emotions in the last sentence; especially when I have no qualms if I die, and the case around me isn't a factor in my playstyle whatsoever.





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #482
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      I am a devoted member of the personality cult of Zenith
      we must sacrifice dfr in order to satiate his hung

      man leter stealers hadn' bothered e in a whe
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • kiba1000
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2013
        • 12

        #483
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        wow i can back with 5 minutes left, cool
        "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #484
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I am a devoted member of the personality cult of Zenith
          we must sacrifice dfr in order to satiate his hung

          man leter stealers hadn' bothered e in a whe
          I want nothing to do with this EoD and just want to die in the night phase to be frank





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #485
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I want nothing to do with this EoD and just want to die in the night phase to be frank
            What's with that attitude? Also I'm responding to your post don't worry

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #486
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              too bad I can't remember if there's a medic but there totally is because I am it and I'm saving u
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #487
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by kiba1000
                wow i can back with 5 minutes left, cool
                still have an hour, its 10 pm central time (aka server time because when you look at the top right on the homepage, it displays central time)
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  too bad I can't remember if there's a medic but there totally is because I am it and I'm saving u
                  Literally reverse this post pls





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Got me there

                    dfr is your laundry finished? I'd like to see more from you (ignoring the more inactive people at the moment but I'm hoping they'll show up).
                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Your posts so far seem kind of lazy... Can you post a reads list at least, even if you don't have a good lynch target/pool?
                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Yes



                    Lmfao



                    I also asked him to post more and got kind of passed over. I haven't played with dfr before on forum but not responding seems rather scummy.

                    Also going to sleep soon but will lurk on phone for a while longer
                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    You haven't said much so far though
                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    DFR: I really don't like how dfr is playing this game. A good portion of his posts have been shitposting and he hasn't contributed much. He has attributed his inactivity to lots of things interrupting his schedule such as laundry, soccer game, etc. but hasn't done much, if anything, in the times that he has been around. His reads have been pretty mediocre and lacking detail, which maybe I can chalk up to being early in the game and there not being much content. By the time he made his most recent reads list in this post there was plenty of content to go off of but as you can see his reads were very light and not very convincing for the most part. It seems like he's backpacking off of other people, like when he has his read on zenith; it seems very similar to what I've said in posts here and here. He hasn't offered any new content and is just reusing arguments that people have already put forward. Most of his reads barely have any justification or reasoning behind them and some have none at all. He said here that he says a lot in text but so far I haven't seen that. My top wolf read at the moment but I'll move my vote to him later in the day if things don't change.
                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    No, reread your post that casually pockets (no matter how hard you deny it you in fact pocketed him) Benguin. Besides you saying that you are gathering suspicion against me, you pretty much entirely copied benguin against DFR without gathering your own case against dfr besides a separate post you made that halfheartedly centralized a mere thought of dfr being a wolf because of laziness and some excuses.

                    I'm reading it as your plan the entire time; pocket the most influential player currently in the game and when I die you'll casually switch to the next best candidate. I know about my inconsistencies, but I hope you realize there is enough content in this phase now to reread in later phases, which helps town more than town realizes. I'm laughing hard at you appealing to emotions in the last sentence; especially when I have no qualms if I die, and the case around me isn't a factor in my playstyle whatsoever.
                    I've quoted the relevant posts. I've been pinging out dfr the whole time and if you think I copied benguin you really need to reread. I have my case against him in my big post earlier today. And if you look at the post where you claim I pocket benguin

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Every mindmeld being a pocket attempt sounds really dumb and farfetched and your post was really good so I'm semi-clearing you for now, which means my vote is now on dfr. Not sure it'll move from there because he isn't able to post at the moment but his play has been super scummy so I don't really care.
                    I don't copy his case at all; in fact I don't even mention his argument against dfr in the slightest, like I said I've been pinging him out since the start of this game. Your paranoia is making you misread things and twist them. Also if you think I was appealing to emotions then you really should again, go back and reread because I was just stating the obvious.

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      What's with that attitude? Also I'm responding to your post don't worry
                      Lynch on dfr is skeptical and I want you guys to just handle it since that is what you all intend to do apparently





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Lynch on dfr is skeptical and I want you guys to just handle it since that is what you all intend to do apparently
                        Do you still want to lynch storn? Or is it me now?

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          Do you still want to lynch storn? Or is it me now?
                          Nobody I no longer trust myself because this game went from okay to incomprehensible





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Literally reverse this post pls
                            ok I'm not the medic and I'm not saving you and I remember that there is a medic in this setup (potentially)
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Literally reverse this post pls
                              u gnivas m'I dna ti ma I esuaceb si yllatot ereht tub cidem a s'ereht fi rebmemer t'nac I dab oot

                              enith [1] - ston
                              dfr [3] - henfa, ben, aaaaa
                              xel [1] - defr
                              ston [2] - kia, xel

                              1 set of 60 sets of 60 cods left

                              jesus i can't get a break with these letter stealers, fucking sh


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                ok I'm not the medic and I'm not saving you and I remember that there is a medic in this setup (potentially)
                                There is derp

                                I forget what JK does in TWG as opposed to what it does on EM lmfao





                                Comment

                                Working...