jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1036
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    [twgv]aa[/twgv

    I am willing to bet money]

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1037
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Oh for fucks sake

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1038
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        DFR will be taking over host duties since i'm going to be out over this weekend starting tomorrow


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1039
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Ok you know what I'd rather play a new game and make this hosting thing easier, I concede lol

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1040
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            But Zenith, you're still wrong about the doctor thing.

            I did indeed seer benguin n1, BUT I didn't read my result until after I posted the "lol there's a doctor" post

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1041
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              So I really didn't have any outside information other than that dfr was sending in the kill and that if you had jailed me the no-kill was because of a doctor.

              I have much more to say but I'll save it for post-game

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1042
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                And when I'm awake tomorrow lol

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1043
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Holy shet

                  gg

                  You actually played really well for your first wolf game; even if some of the things I was saying were false or confusing at times, but there is more for post game.





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1044
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    yeah gg everyone

                    Honestly I was just really tired of defending from all sides lol
                    I was totally pinned
                    And I'm going to sleep now

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #1045
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      ok i['ll make post game. idk if yoshl is out b/c he's leaving tmrw

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #1046
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...18#post4341318 po gam

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        Working...