jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I put my reasoning (weak as it may be) in the post where I voted.
    You said you left it to rng

    Now answer the gaddamn question cause I might target you tonight





    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Can someone tell me why we lynched kayla?

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        zenith you've already softed way too hard you might as well just claim dog.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Nobody is the night kill except for me

          Any wolf knows the optimal play is removing prs as fast as possible.





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            Can someone tell me why we lynched kayla?
            cuz we're dumb and don't like killing wolves and would rather fight amongst ourselves.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              You said you left it to rng

              Now answer the gaddamn question cause I might target you tonight
              Answered greg and indirectly you, I hope that's good enough because I don't have anything else

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                Can someone tell me why we lynched kayla?
                I voted for spite, and was not expecting AA to quickly pocket and resort to rng when he could've stayed unvoted and let it go into a KitB between you and storn





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Nobody is the night kill except for me

                  Any wolf knows the optimal play is removing prs as fast as possible.
                  in that case threatening AA with using your action on him does basically nothing.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    zenith you've already softed way too hard you might as well just claim dog.
                    Fair enough

                    JK here which is why I asked what it does in TWG d00d





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      like you've softed doctor but I just wanna make sure that's what you're claiming
                      cuz if there's another doc out there they need to say so (right before the next day phase starts not right now)
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Fair enough

                        JK here which is why I asked what it does in TWG d00d
                        lol you didn't know what your own role did?
                        why'd you say earlier that there is a doctor in the setup?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          like you've softed doctor but I just wanna make sure that's what you're claiming
                          cuz if there's another doc out there they need to say so (right before the next day phase starts not right now)
                          change doc to jailkeeper if there is one out there but I believe zenith's claim he's softed it for 18 years now.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            lol you didn't know what your own role did?
                            why'd you say earlier that there is a doctor in the setup?
                            I used the dumbtell as a gambit for my soft; in case anyone doesn't initially believe my hardclaim.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Sunfan don't emplore anyone hypoing my claim so I can live I need to die for several reasons but depending on my target I can stop the nightkill





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Xels in thread I can't wait to get grilled





                                Comment

                                Working...