jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    Decisions Decisions





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

      Reads lists is getting there, I blame yoshl for distracting me with kancolle. Regardless it'll definitely be up before end of night

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        Reads lists is getting there, I blame yoshl for distracting me with kancolle. Regardless it'll definitely be up before end of night
        Got an hour left

        I feel dumb for not talking nearly enough at EoN when I'm dead in an hour :[

        Throw shit at me do something anyone





        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Decisions Decisions
          Decisions on who to put pressure on or who to use your night action on?
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Psycho: rip

            Greg: Strongest town still (get mad xel). He's been putting a lot of pressure on people even if he doesn't always say why and it's been getting reactions. He had an interesting interaction with zenith regarding their roles but it seemed towny to me, especially since zenith is basically confirmed JK at this point. I just don't see a wolf trying to do any sort of roleswapping with someone who is all but confirmed, even as a joke.

            storn: I originally had him at a slight town lean because his tone this game sounds very different from his previous wolf games, less awkward and more natural. However he's been pulling a lot of disappearing acts lately, most noticeable when he just didn't show up for eod1 which I was very disappointed by. His posts haven't made much sense and he's had a lot of strange interactions. He basically hasn't contributed at all this game on the premise that he's forgotten how to read, which I wouldn't mind so much if he were actually trying but he isn't even trying. I really dislike how he's seemingly trying to avoid moving this game forward and he's quickly slipping into wolf territory.

            kiba: Newest player but a solid town lean. He's been making a lot of progress this game, even though a lot of the time he's unsure about his reads. The difference between him and storn is that he's actually making some reads whereas storn is just taking the "idk if I know how to read anymore" route.

            xel: not really sure what to say here, he's pinging people out and making good posts and I really want to play kancolle right now. Strong town but I don't really know how to read xel so this could be wrong.

            zenith: As usual he's been driving the discussion and constantly working to move the game forward. He's had some inconsistencies and is switching his reads very quickly. It feels odd sometimes with how quickly he flip-flops but whatever. Basically confirmed JK so not much to say there.

            dfr: I'm conflicted about dfr now. He pulled a vanishing act early on after being pinged out and had a lot of weak posts but at the same time I know he had several IRL problems. Regardless I still have my eye on him and he's slightly above storn as my top wolf.

            benguin: that big post was very nice, other than that there hasn't been much but the big post was plenty. Town lean


            tldr storn/dfr wolves

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Decisions on who to put pressure on or who to use your night action on?
              Who my target will be I am flip flopping between two





              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                Well, you got 4 minutes till phase ends. Hype.
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  once 11:00 hits, please do not post anything.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Fuq Im on AA





                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Zenith has been modkilled???

                      Night post incoming still.
                      Last edited by YoshL; 07-20-2015, 09:07 PM.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        In the nig

                        ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

                        Day Ends in 48 hours, on 7/22 at 10 PM Server time (11 PM EST)

                        Please be more careful about ending times and stuff.


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          zenith u targeted AA?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Wait am I not dead did the night kill not happen?





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              lol there's a doctor

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                lol there's a doctor
                                Or you sent kill and I jammed your shit up





                                Comment

                                Working...