jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    I'm so glad I know you alignment because I'd be utterly fucked right now regardless of my own alignment.

    Also everyone, please be extremely careful next phases, the mafia role cop if left alive will be able to confirm prs and kill them swiftly when they didn't out. Also be warned if a cop claims it could potentially be the mafia role cop leading town into a mislynch (expect this if game reaches mylo).





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      look at it from his point of view assuming he's town.
      the only wolf in the group is DFR, and he is commenting that DFR's partner didn't try to vote and save DFR from the KitB. Its a kind of alright post, actually.
      but didn't he say that between him, dfr, and kayla there isn't a wolf? He's therefore suggesting that dfr is town (could easily be an attempt to clear a partner) and that the two wolves are within the other players.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        reminder to post who you're using your action on at 9:59 server.
        Hot read, targeting myself so I don't die hhuehuehuehuehuheuheuehueheueheueheuhuheuhuehuehu





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I'm so glad I know you alignment because I'd be utterly fucked right now regardless of my own alignment.

          Also everyone, please be extremely careful next phases, the mafia role cop if left alive will be able to confirm prs and kill them swiftly when they didn't out. Also be warned if a cop claims it could potentially be the mafia role cop leading town into a mislynch (expect this if game reaches mylo).
          How do you know his alignment? I'm reading greg town but he's not confirmed yet

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            How do you know his alignment? I'm reading greg town but he's not confirmed yet
            Shh I just know because of our conversation; equally so he knows mine too.

            No we are not saying what we are figure it out yourself bruh <3





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              im town
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                oops was I not supposed to say that?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  oops was I not supposed to say that?
                  You donger





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Don't forget our outlier players too, Xel and Benguin.

                    Personally if I had to choose which to read more into it would be Xel especially when Benguin posted the hige megapost that yields too much information where Xel is being reactionary and nearly dedicated his reads/actions on others and not himself except for one or two exceptions.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      We had roughly all players here a second ago and you all left you losers get a life get out of my game thread we don't need you to win anyways





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        We had roughly all players here a second ago and you all left you losers get a life get out of my game thread we don't need you to win anyways
                        Couldn't tell cause you're always on invis

                        But actually I still need to do a reads list, it's not gonna be as big as the last one but I'll still get stuff out soon

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          Couldn't tell cause you're always on invis

                          But actually I still need to do a reads list, it's not gonna be as big as the last one but I'll still get stuff out soon
                          Hold off on it, reads list in night technically wade into not being accurate aince you won't have the most updated information (IE: nightkill)





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Hold off on it, reads list in night technically wade into not being accurate aince you won't have the most updated information (IE: nightkill)
                            I'm always paranoid of being nightkilled though

                            I'll just do an abbreviated version and will update if I live

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              at the very least just post it right before the day starts
                              I think people underestimate how power nighttalk being on can be for town
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                                Got back from a hockey session looks like AA got a brief reads list coming up which is cool.

                                I want to see more pressure on DFR and Storn tomorrow.





                                Comment

                                Working...