jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #736
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    haven't done a roleswap in forum before; was fun.
    possibility of there being a medic was quite likely and I was a bit worried that it would fuck some shit up; so much so that I almost didn't jail anyone on purpose to see what would happen.
    we kill dfr and go from here in my opinion.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #737
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

      we should obviously wait on dfr and not insta him or anything.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #738
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

        unvote

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #739
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Also if there is a doctor and zenith is to be believed that he's the jailkeeper, then claiming is easy because they can just target each other. If zenith is lying then maybe that's why he doesn't want the doctor to claim because then they can't do that.
          If it makes you feel better you'll soon find out; but the doctor saved me undoubtedly and I didn't really want it to happen because I was providing a cover for our PRs in this game and felt like I played this game wrong so I'm pulling a Blind and fakeclaiming and providing cover for the PRs.

          I didn't target you, but I did get a reaction out of you. I am not the jailkeeper and there might not even be one. Plain old sacrificial lamb to town (VT). I think I read sunfan for a roleswap which is why a few posts indicated a huge townread on him.





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #740
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            roleswap aside, I still don't see why zenith lied about jailing me, that seems very suspicious. zenith please explain

            going to sleep while be back in 8 hours

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #741
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              @Zenith
              I jailed dfr
              dfr
              FUCK YES DUDE I PICKED UP ON IT

              I hope I did well :3





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #742
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                I kinda regret jailing dfr because we don't \know\ anything and we would, or at least I would \know\ things if I didn't use my action but I had to I think. Wrote a few paragraphs about it to help me figure it out, finally decided not to be worried about zenith.

                @Zenith I softed that I was jailkeeper exactly once; can you quote the post?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #743
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                  Before we keep arguing, let's just list all the possibilities first. I think this covers everything. I'm trying to think out the implications and likelihoods of these scenarios.
                  1) No night kill occurred at all.
                  2) The JK (most likely Zenith if one exists) targeted the wolf who made a night kill
                  3) The doctor targeted Zenith
                  4) Both (2) and (3)
                  5) Both (1) and (3)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  Yes but what I'm saying is I didn't send in the kill, so there has to be a doctor.
                  I think what AaaAa means to say is that if he is town-aligned, then he knows that there has to be a doctor (and/or no night kill occured).

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  But you are wrong until a doctor even claims, and I have evidential proof I just stopped the kill.
                  1) You've said things matter-of-factly based off of what you know but can't yet be publicly verified and
                  2) What's with the guilty until proven innocent attitude?
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #744
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    wait, I just got ninja'd 214323498 posts, let me go back and read
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #745
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I will get you lynched if u deviate from what I say darling <3
                      I've let you be the leader so far this game but you're doing what I want you to do bby.
                      This is what I read the soft to be but nobody else could've read it because it was addressed to me who openly fakesofted and was leading town until now





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #746
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        1) You've said things matter-of-factly based off of what you know but can't yet be publicly verified and
                        2) What's with the guilty until proven innocent attitude?
                        Ben, he also lied, supposedly to get a reaction out of me but I support the policy lynch all liars. Should still lynch dfr first though.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #747
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                          oh well that might be true but that wasn't what I was thinking
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #748
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            Ben, he also lied, supposedly to get a reaction out of me but I support the policy lynch all liars. Should still lynch dfr first though.
                            Getting mad over basically clearing you due to the reaction?





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #749
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              DFRs partner is within Storn/Kiba/Xel looking at wagonimics and distancing.





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #750
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                This is what I read the soft to be but nobody else could've read it because it was addressed to me who openly fakesofted and was leading town until now
                                but why did you pick jailkeeper?
                                its like the worst one to pick out of the three town roles lol its why I was surprised.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...