jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #556
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    "guys don't cfd" *people cfd*

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #557
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      This is bullshit and you know it.
      No it's not you're an idiot

      psychoangel
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #558
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Stop.posting





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #559
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          stop posting
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #560
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            the phase was over before psychoangel voted (incoming deth st)


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #561
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              enith [1] - ston
              dfr [2] - henfa, ben
              ston [2] - kia, xel
              bin [1] - dfr
              psycho [2] zen, aaaaa

              no vote - psychoan


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #562
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                As the town collected together and aimed at tree agets, and the dic landed on one of its fces

                Someone aimed.

                Someone sht.

                Someone was sht.

                That person burst into a plume of light, and their letters were restored unto them.

                psychoangel691 has returned to her original, letterful form, and has ded.

                She was Vania Toe

                Night 1 ends in 24 hours, on 7/20/15 at 10:00 PM Server time (11:00 PM EST)
                Last edited by YoshL; 07-19-2015, 09:06 PM.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #563
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  I blame AA for pocketing me





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #564
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    So I softed evidently, so I'm gonna coordinate who to choose tonight during night phase because I'm as good as dead tonight





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #565
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      I blame AA for pocketing me
                      When did I pocket you

                      Seriously when?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #566
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        When did I pocket you

                        Seriously when?
                        Why did you vote psycho

                        Why did you follow me on an evidential mislynch?





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #567
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          AA I really wanna know why you changed your vote from dfr
                          I'm not mad I'm just disappointed
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #568
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Why did you vote psycho

                            Why did you follow me on an evidential mislynch?
                            I put my reasoning (weak as it may be) in the post where I voted.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • kiba1000
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 12

                              #569
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              after that day all i want to do is this https://youtu.be/umb94c2hRpM?t=6s
                              "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #570
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                AA I really wanna know why you changed your vote from dfr
                                I'm not mad I'm just disappointed
                                Zenith going really hard on me and then shutting down and then self-voting to try to kill himself to pretty much spite us really threw me off. Then I realized I forgot that psycho existed and that it was possible that she was actually playing UTR to conceal a wolf role. The events at eod made me really doubt all of my reads and I didn't feel comfortable lynching someone for certain which is why I left it up to RNG. I really need to reset and post a completely new reads list with all the stuff that's happened but I have to get up early so I'm going to sleep now. I'll get it out before the end of night in case I get nightkilled though

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...