Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Also Yoshl this thought just occurred to me, but are the same ass holes who stole your letters the same as who planted the mispelling bomb?
/this joke is gonna suck if my memory is wrong and you were not the host of that game
Yoshl was the host of that game and Pete commented on the similar premise almost immediately when he saw it.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
reading through the thread a little... and... i got nothing.
everyone is either town lean or null right now and... idk...
zenith still feels awkward to me... between the things like his self vote, and how he said he wanted to see the night kill.... maybe i haven't seen enough zenith town play... but this just feels off to me.. i mean, i can understand him wanting to see the night kill, but it just felt awkward..
perhaps this is just me wanting to find a read and tunnel in on it, but i dont know... i think playing so many woof games has fucked up my ability to read well. lol...
Originally posted by Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
reading through the thread a little... and... i got nothing.
everyone is either town lean or null right now and... idk...
zenith still feels awkward to me... between the things like his self vote, and how he said he wanted to see the night kill.... maybe i haven't seen enough zenith town play... but this just feels off to me.. i mean, i can understand him wanting to see the night kill, but it just felt awkward..
perhaps this is just me wanting to find a read and tunnel in on it, but i dont know... i think playing so many woof games has fucked up my ability to read well. lol...
whats to explain.. i cant get a good read on anybody.. therefore null..
(town = anything from slight lean to confirmed town)
kiba is town. i know him enough to know how he plays and nothing feels off yet.
AA seems town - feels like the same guy as his first TWG (aka so towny NK N1)
and the rest.. idk.. i cant get any good reads on anyone...
Originally posted by Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
I reread storn and I, turns out he's reading pretty wolfy; he admitted to faulty reasoning behind his vote, as well as defending Kayla in a certain post when I was first trying to ping her before she told us her irl situation.
I really have my eye on Ben. I mean like rereading storn made me seriously look at Ben.
Why Ben? (Assuming you're reading him as wolf) All I get from benguin is null because he hasn't posted jack shit this game. Yes activity can be alignment indicative but aside from that pushing him towards a wolf lean I have nothing on him.
Originally posted by thesunfan
it has logic I am just withholding the info
That's helpful
When I'm being scumread I at least like to know why.
Originally posted by _Zenith_
This is alignment indicative
I'll let others figure.it out by why I said this
Why are you both doing this
Is it because it's a jtwg? Withholding information seems scummy to me. In almost every case town benefits from more content (counterexamples would be prs outing themselves too early) so I don't see why you wouldn't share. I'll post a read list later I'm going back to sleep
storn correct me if i'm wrong but your current reads are zenith red, aa and kiba town, and everyone else null?
also tbf kiba said he wanted to see the night kill as well and i thought the way he said that was a lot more awkward than when zenith said it but you town read kiba so i don't think you should use that as your accusation for zenith. also if storns town then i would probably trust that kiba's town.
i say also a lot in text. i don't do that when i talk though. i'm really tired and i didn't really go to bed but i dozed off a bit; will be in thread again around 1pm est. my computer turns on randomly so if it says i'm currently active i'm not so don't call me wolfy if i don't respond to your post.
i say also a lot in text. i don't do that when i talk though. i'm really tired and i didn't really go to bed but i dozed off a bit; will be in thread again around 1pm est. my computer turns on randomly so if it says i'm currently active i'm not so don't call me wolfy if i don't respond to your post.
storn correct me if i'm wrong but your current reads are zenith red, aa and kiba town, and everyone else null?
also tbf kiba said he wanted to see the night kill as well and i thought the way he said that was a lot more awkward than when zenith said it but you town read kiba so i don't think you should use that as your accusation for zenith. also if storns town then i would probably trust that kiba's town.
kiba seemed more like a "yea that makes logical sense" kind of tone, and i was already reading zenith red. again, its making sense of a read and nothing is telling me that zenith is green.
Originally posted by danceflashrevo
i say also a lot in text. i don't do that when i talk though. i'm really tired and i didn't really go to bed but i dozed off a bit; will be in thread again around 1pm est. my computer turns on randomly so if it says i'm currently active i'm not so don't call me wolfy if i don't respond to your post.
why haven't you responded to this post you fucking twat!
Originally posted by Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Comment