jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    enith [1] - ston
    dfr [2] - henfa, ben
    xel [1] - defr
    ston [2] - kia, xel

    day ends in uh
    less than 3 hors
    2 hors 40 nuts


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      So it seems like players are narrowing down between storn/dfr as the lynch. I want to reread their interactions because there is a bit of information there.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        2 hors 40 nuts lmfao ded





        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Here now but haven't read through yet. Lets see what I've missed
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Here now but haven't read through yet. Lets see what I've missed
            Quite a lot and you'll probably hate me when you finish reading.





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Ok so upon reading benguin's post


              Congratulations, you've successfully made me seriously doubt my read on zenith. Like you said though he's generating a lot of discussion so I still definitely think he's not a good lynch. I'll reset my reads and look at the thread again when I have the chance but now isn't a good time.

              We've mindmelded several times which I think is a good sign; I haven't ruled out the possibility that you could be making those up in a pocket attempt but somehow that doesn't seem very likely. Every mindmeld being a pocket attempt sounds really dumb and farfetched and your post was really good so I'm semi-clearing you for now, which means my vote is now on dfr. Not sure it'll move from there because he isn't able to post at the moment but his play has been super scummy so I don't really care.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                ok internet is back temporarily. if i disappear it went out again. i apologize for being absent. ben, your accusation on me is like copy and pasted aa's accusation and then you changed a word or two. you're reusing that argument against me so it feels awkward hearing that from you.

                Originally posted by XelNya
                DFR, you're awesome and everything but like

                Are you fuckin' serious.

                Like go reread page 19 again.
                Ok well one i know how you feel and I'm sorry that you came across my messages like that. it's not what i meant. i thought your last little visit here was very lacking in content. That's just how I felt.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  AragakiAyase





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    AragakiAyase
                    Alright
                    Care to explain why?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Alright
                      Care to explain why?
                      Pfft I would never think you would jump the gun in a reaction like this but it's precisely the reaction I wanted so thank you <3

                      unvote





                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        enith [1] - ston
                        dfr [3] - henfa, ben, aaaaa
                        xel [1] - defr
                        ston [2] - kia, xel

                        less than 2 hors left now!


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Quite a lot and you'll probably hate me when you finish reading.
                          I already didn't like you this game from the get go, still don't. I also find it obnoxious as fuck that you repeat yourself saying you're town and doing things that you think are townie and bringing it up. You're like my toddler jumping up and down saying "look I'm a good girl" over and over again. That shit is not going to convince me that you're town.

                          I'm finding it pretty funny how many people are on Storn, he's usually a pretty obvious wolf. Maybe I missed something from him but I definitely don't have the wolf vibe coming from him right now compared to the last two games I played with him.

                          Haven't formulated an opinion on others yet.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            do not like the other two people voting for dfr atm
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              I already didn't like you this game from the get go, still don't. I also find it obnoxious as fuck that you repeat yourself saying you're town and doing things that you think are townie and bringing it up. You're like my toddler jumping up and down saying "look I'm a good girl" over and over again. That shit is not going to convince me that you're town.

                              I'm finding it pretty funny how many people are on Storn, he's usually a pretty obvious wolf. Maybe I missed something from him but I definitely don't have the wolf vibe coming from him right now compared to the last two games I played with him.

                              Haven't formulated an opinion on others yet.
                              Psst I did something in a post that hints at my alignment so please reread.

                              I feel very unenthusiastic about continuing trying to put in hard effort and really just want to see how you all handle it because apparently I am either hindering players, confusing players, or just incriminating myself.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                Alright
                                Care to explain why?
                                Who is your partner

                                Who

                                who is it





                                Comment

                                Working...