jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #496
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

    Zenith, I really hope you're going to address my response to your accusation because I don't intend to let you just back out without saying anything.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #497
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_

      I forget what JK does in TWG as opposed to what it does on EM lmfao
      Jailkeeper in this setup is a combination of a doctor and a roleblocker. The person the jailkeeper uses their action on cannot die during that night, but also cannot use any of their abilities (cop is roleblocked cuz he is in jail, the wolf that sends in the kill cannot make the kill, etc)

      in other setups sometimes the jailkeeper can also kill their target and/or talk to them during the night; not here
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • kiba1000
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2013
        • 12

        #498
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by YoshL
        jesus i can't get a break with these letter stealers, fucking sh
        should ask Zenith about his burying tactics, seems to helps us all out with the letter stealers
        "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #499
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Jailkeeper in this setup is a combination of a doctor and a roleblocker. The person the jailkeeper uses their action on cannot die during that night, but also cannot use any of their abilities (cop is roleblocked cuz he is in jail, the wolf that sends in the kill cannot make the kill, etc)

          in other setups sometimes the jailkeeper can also kill their target and/or talk to them during the night; not here
          The latter always happens on EM so thanks for clarification





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #500
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            Zenith, I really hope you're going to address my response to your accusation because I don't intend to let you just back out without saying anything.
            I have nothing to say.





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #501
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I have nothing to say.
              Well that's just great.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #502
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                AA is getting the could shoulder this game sorry bro
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                  Not even a "yes I agree" or "no you're a piece of shit and here's why"

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Well that's just great.


                    Nope not going to AtE





                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                      At this point, the more I see Zenith post, the harder it is to not vote for him...
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        AtE?

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          At this point, the more I see Zenith post, the harder it is to not vote for him...
                          Rip you never saw the soft





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            AtE?
                            Appealing to Emotions, basically calling my reads being bipolar when they constantly change is a form of AtE and should never be resorted to.

                            Calling you a piece of shit when you aren't is AtE as well; especially when it isn't justified.





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Appealing to Emotions, basically calling my reads being bipolar when they constantly change is a form of AtE and should never be resorted to.

                              Calling you a piece of shit when you aren't is AtE as well; especially when it isn't justified.
                              Like I said I didn't and still don't think what I said was AtE, it's stating the obvious. If you choose to interpret it as AtE then I can't stop you.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Rip you never saw the soft
                                I'm helping my mom with dinner so the longer posts I've been skimming recently. I'll loom for it later. Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing you gone in general this game.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...