jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #976
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    This is god damn stupid.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #977
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Okay, to everyone that's not Zenith.

      As soon as the phase starts tomorrow, just vote for Zenith, don't say anything, just vote.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #978
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        This is god damn stupid.
        You shouldn't have called Choof in thread lmao





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #979
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Honestly, all this is doing is delaying post-game talk.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #980
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            You shouldn't have called Choof in thread lmao
            I wasn't expecting him to say anything, I was assuming we won because posting in the thread during an active game is pretty much frowned upon.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #981
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              I'm working it out right now. Calm down.
              I should be asleep anyway because I have to be up at 12:45 for work (that's AM, not PM), but I'm going to see this out because I love you guys.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #982
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Welp, sorry V, I was wrong about you. So dats why you said danceguy was town!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #983
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  I'm working it out right now. Calm down.
                  I should be asleep anyway because I have to be up at 12:45 for work (that's AM, not PM), but I'm going to see this out because I love you guys.
                  Oi, fine.

                  I'm going to not say anything else in this thread then.

                  This is the last time I'm posting unless:

                  The Phase is Over

                  I died

                  The Game ends early


                  k, bye


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #984
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    I've talked to the remaining wolf, and he is in agreement. There is no way for him to win, so this game is over.
                    Town wins.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #985
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Gg

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #986
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        flaffl

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #987
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          GG WP everyone!





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #988
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Oh, well that was quick, lmao


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #989
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              lol that was fast


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #990
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Dude, choof, the reason why I didn't ping Zenith out was because he was a new player... preeeeetty much it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...