jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    oh then I'll save this gif for the post-game thread

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I got in trouble for it, that's why I know Lmao
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        I have a 1 hour break. In before this is already over but reading...

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          choof I don't think I want you to die.

          Blind

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Can I still do that? I'm sorry i'm so rushed but I skimmed over and holy fuck I don't know I just feel choof is really just an active green trying to get a green.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              blind

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I'm not sure at this point what ELSE I can do to convince you that you are targeting another green (If you ARE green) besides bring my vote you and place it on the other person I'm suspicious of.

                This master plan of fake claiming the bulletproof/claiming doctor I still haven't wrapped my head around and I have to work with three more students in a second here.

                I'm WONDERING if it'd be better to unvote at this point until I get back but I think I'll leave it on Blind?

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  blind
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    and there are the wolves? rippppppppppp rofl.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      lMFAO gj jteh -sigh-
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Sorry if I majorly just fucked up town~ I was rushed. pce~

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Don't be too upset (salty), it's only your first game

                          (if it's any consolation you did a lot better than me)

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Heeeeeeeeeehehehehehe. Wow.

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              That was still a lot of fun and I'm so happy I played~

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                town did throw this game pretty hard, in a game of DM but I'll draw up a bigger post when I'm free. I observed most of the game from the sidelines
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...