jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #856
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    but that's fine, I'm glad people had fun, and I'm really glad that no one took it too seriously
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #857
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      Somehow going toe to toe with blind worked but not in the way I expected at ALL

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #858
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Oh, did the game end?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #859
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I was just doing vote counts, that's three on blind, right?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #860
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Let me do a vote count before anything, okay? Okay


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #861
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              yes

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #862
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                I was on to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu herggggggggg

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #863
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  an unexpected turn of events
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #864
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Note for next time: Trust the undead spirit of Windows when I hold a seance.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #865
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      jteh pls lmao

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #866
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        My fault for pushing on choof too hard, too early. Sorry town~

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #867
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          That's for your help, Gradiant. :3 Even though I sucked, it really helped me learn a lot of the mechanics of the game.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #868
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Jteh, next time look at the role matrix.

                            You voted for a blue.

                            There were no blue deaths this game so two blues remained
                            There were two wolves alive.
                            there was one green (you)

                            Why would you vote for either of the claimed blue with no counterclaims?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #869
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Lame votecount corner

                              blindreper1179 - XXX - INSTA'D~!
                              choof - X

                              choof -> Jtehanonymous
                              Jtehanonymous -> choof
                              Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
                              choof -> UNVOTE
                              choof -> Jtehanonymous
                              Toxophilis -> UNVOTE
                              blindreper1179 -> choof
                              Toxophilis -> Jtehanonymous
                              Jtehanonymous -> blindreper1179
                              choof -> blindreper1179
                              Toxophilis -> blindreper1179


                              blanky - XXXX - INSTA'D~!
                              danceflashrevo - X

                              choof -> blanky
                              Jtehanonymous -> blanky
                              choof -> UNVOTE
                              choof -> Toxophilis
                              Toxophilis -> choof
                              blindreper1179 -> danceflashrevo
                              choof -> danceflashrevo
                              choof -> Toxophilis
                              choof -> UNVOTE
                              choof -> blanky
                              reuben_tate -> blanky
                              Toxophilis -> blanky


                              cry4eternity - XXX
                              choof - XXX
                              blindreper1179 - X

                              blindreper1179 -> choof
                              choof -> danceflashrevo
                              choof -> WindowsME
                              choof -> UNVOTE
                              choof -> blanky
                              Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
                              Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
                              blanky -> cry4eternity
                              choof -> cry4eternity
                              blanky -> UNVOTE
                              blanky -> choof
                              choof -> blindreper1179
                              Jtehanonymous -> UNVOTE
                              Jtehanonymous -> cry4eternity
                              choof -> cry4eternity
                              cry4eternity -> choof
                              danceflashrevo -> cry4eternity


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #870
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                ty based rng

                                Comment

                                Working...