jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Im used to a lot more shitposting and switching votes from charu day 1, so weird

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Im used to a lot more shitposting and switching votes from charu day 1, so weird
      yea I can see myself going back to charu if steam picks up there too, they've given me no reason to believe they're villager

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Toxophilis
        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        • Dec 2006
        • 501

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        samurai7694/thesunfan
        nice bandwagoning, you doing this cause everybody else is or do you have a legit reason im curious
        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Toxophilis
          nice bandwagoning, you doing this cause everybody else is or do you have a legit reason im curious
          Read the posts before it......
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • pokelda
            ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 3878

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Toxophilis
            nice bandwagoning, you doing this cause everybody else is or do you have a legit reason im curious
            I think its because manti forgot to count choof's vote

            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              i did i guess i missed whenever you mentioned them woops, will recheck
              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • pokelda
                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2006
                • 3878

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                i also cant read

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  oh right yeah you are choofs partner i forgot
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    whoopsie my bad carry on
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Really I'm just trying to hang on to the roller coaster right now and I don't really know what I'm doing but.... here we go.

                      I just feel like j-rodd is trying a bit too hard to say that he's clear as a villager. But this could be such a misread because I'm a dumbass noob that doesn't even know what the utter fuck this game is, and I'm not really sure if he plays like this normally so it could be normal, I'm not really sure.

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      plus i already am oozing with villageriness
                      Originally posted by Toxophilis
                      team 'blindrodd12379' are trying really hard to convince everyone they are villagers
                      Just a few of the posts as support that stood out to me regarding this topic. But it really seems to me (unless I skimmed a bit too hard) that the newbies are the only ones that have been really taken back by this so I'm probably just being dumb.

                      Also the whole Gradiant v. Blindreper situation is interesting since Blindreper is j-rodd's partner.



                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      defensive? when was i even being pressured lol...
                      Jrodd I meant that you were really pushing for a "guys don't worry about me" kind of stance

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      ur team's only saving grace is V
                      Also this statement seems unneccessarily... strange.



                      Blindreper and j-rodd are really loud imo

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        Missed this one
                        Originally posted by choof
                        I screwed up a score on vegetable soup the other day so I'll put a pressure vote on samurai7694/thesunfan, sry br0s
                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Originally posted by choof
                        soramini
                        I'm counting this one. If you want to change it please do.
                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        That was after sora was replaced so I had assumed it was a joke
                        Was just ensuring our vote was where it should be. We had the 2nd vote on them. I haven't had the chance to talk to choof but Sora's vote wouldn't make sense since it was after replacement.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          you didn't really reach any conclusions

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            that was @danceflash not @psycho

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              really want to hear some constructive information from:

                              - Toxophilis
                              - samurai7694
                              - Sky Kitten
                              - choof
                              - pokelda

                              Comment

                              • Toxophilis
                                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 501

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Was just ensuring our vote was where it should be. We had the 2nd vote on them. I haven't had the chance to talk to choof but Sora's vote wouldn't make sense since it was after replacement.
                                yeah it all makes sense now, it just didnt click that you two were partners i should really learn the teams lmao
                                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                                Comment

                                Working...