jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #331
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    I know you're new and all but I have to poke at this anyway

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    i wasn't posting because i was being noob and didn't realize that there was a separate thread for the actual game '-_-
    You say you didn't realize there was a separate thread for the actual game, yet you had posted in this thread 5 times prior to this post. Care to maybe elaborate on this a little more?
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #332
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      I know you're new and all but I have to poke at this anyway



      You say you didn't realize there was a separate thread for the actual game, yet you had posted in this thread 5 times prior to this post. Care to maybe elaborate on this a little more?
      I would've posted way earlier in the thread but I didn't realize until a few minutes prior. Some people were curious why I was so quiet lol

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #333
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        You also haven't bothered to make any serious posts since that post either.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #334
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
          I would've posted way earlier in the thread but I didn't realize until a few minutes prior. Some people were curious why I was so quiet lol
          Alright, but do you have any thoughts on anyone now? We're getting further into the phase and there's been a few interesting things that have happened.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #335
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            sunfan I see you lurking. Want to talk a bit about why you dropped your vote after jrod made the mason crack about halogen and funny?
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #336
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Alright, but do you have any thoughts on anyone now? We're getting further into the phase and there's been a few interesting things that have happened.
              I said that I was going to show my thoughts when I get on my computer. Been on mobile right now and if I were to make a thought post I would like to quote people and such; that's a pain to do on an iPhone lol

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #337
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                I'm really not a fan of V's joke seer claim. Being that this is a game with new people what says the new player that is the seer wouldn't counterclaim and expose themselves doing that? Just seems like something risky to do if you're town.

                Plus "lynch all liars" right?
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Just slowly going through each pairing. I'm not used to looking at two people grouped together. I'm really not sure what to make of certain people defending one another this early in the game. Like V saying that jrod is green, and jrod being protective of funny and AJ.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    I said that I was going to show my thoughts when I get on my computer. Been on mobile right now and if I were to make a thought post I would like to quote people and such; that's a pain to do on an iPhone lol
                    Sorry forgot you had made that post, been looking at a lot of people's posts. I do see you mentioned jrod as starting to seem defensive so I'm interested to see more of your thoughts on that.

                    I think it's funny that blind last game was lurking much of the time and not posting but this game gets like this now:
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    We have 72 hours and this is how we're using it? Lots of viewing and no posting is wolfy people, speak up! I'd cast a vote usually here but I gotta see what the other head is thinking as well, I have to be rational this game. -_-
                    Then jrod talking about how lock clear he is, and being villa in several posts. Why keep mentioning it?
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Damnit, I need to read everyone's stuff before posting thoughts, didn't see AJ mentioned same thing when it came to the seer claim.

                      Still digging round
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        K yep, just noticing more and more that I'm getting things that people have already mentioned. So going to wait until some more people get posting again. I see several viewing the thread so talk people!
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I told Charu that b/c I believe the easiest way for people to find out who the cop is is to talk about the cop (More specifically, you can accidentally out a role by doing what Charu is doing). That's why I don't like what he did
                          so, because Charu makes an inquiry about why V's fake claim is strange, you're going to get on his case?

                          the discussion was because a fake claim was made: Charu did absolutely nothing to out anyone because the point of the discussion was that V made a seer(/cop) claim -- Charu questioned what had happened and Vendetta almost immediately rescinds his claim. The discussion concludes after j-rodd's explanation about cover after I inquire about it, and nothing more. A seer wouldn't have been outed by Charu with discussion, a seer would have been outed as a counter-response to V's false claim (granted, within that really short window).

                          also, what you're talking about and what Charu was doing are hardly correlative -- Charu responded to the person who made the fake claim, which is a pretty reasonable thing to do; there was no actual discussion about a seer/cop after the cover, so there's really no sort of risk to out anyone when the discussion subsides.

                          Comment

                          • samurai7694
                            바보
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4640

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            hi Kayla!

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Hi Luis!

                              You should post some thoughts n such
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                sunfan I see you lurking. Want to talk a bit about why you dropped your vote after jrod made the mason crack about halogen and funny?
                                because it was a joke vote in the first place
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...