jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #301
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    I'm glad I'm cute cc >_>

    Also Jrodd got kinda defensive imo

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #302
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      I'm glad I'm cute cc >_>

      Also Jrodd got kinda defensive imo
      wanna expand on this
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #303
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        On mobile right now and I'm sure you know how much of a pain that is. As soon as I get back I'll explain.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #304
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          alriiiiiight sweet
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #305
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            defensive? when was i even being pressured lol....

            seems like you're just trying to suggest me as an option there without voting and hoping something will start out of it. or it's just a false commentary mode which is equally bad.

            ur team's only saving grace is V who i think has been fairly villagery and not a good kill day 1 unless someone has a super solid read. although the post changing his view on me is objectively terrible wrt seer cover and should never be done again but it seems to have been arrive from a villagery place

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #306
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              seems to have been concluded from a villagery place i guess sounds better*

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #307
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                choof and psychoangel

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  defensive? when was i even being pressured lol....

                  seems like you're just trying to suggest me as an option there without voting and hoping something will start out of it. or it's just a false commentary mode which is equally bad.

                  ur team's only saving grace is V who i think has been fairly villagery and not a good kill day 1 unless someone has a super solid read. although the post changing his view on me is objectively terrible wrt seer cover and should never be done again but it seems to have been arrive from a villagery place
                  Of course the vets gonna be the saving grace :3 it's like playing with level thirties in league when you're level 12. Your bitch ass gets carried.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    *has first hand experience*

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      Of course the vets gonna be the saving grace :3 it's like playing with level thirties in league when you're level 12. Your bitch ass gets carried.
                      how's about we do the twg equivalent of grinding the heck out of that game to catch up to everyone else

                      also it's a jtwg think of this as a game mode where everyone is given handicaps enough to be on the same level
                      or at least the level 30's give quite a bit of the work for you to complete so you can catch up with them

                      i also don't play league so aye
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        why is psychoangel inactive this game =(
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          how's about we do the twg equivalent of grinding the heck out of that game to catch up to everyone else

                          also it's a jtwg think of this as a game mode where everyone is given handicaps enough to be on the same level
                          or at least the level 30's give quite a bit of the work for you to complete so you can catch up with them

                          i also don't play league so aye
                          Well they say that playing with better people makes you better but you usually suck so much that your partner does all the work yeah :3

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Have people really still not noticed that I'm not really all that active day 1? We were also out all day yesterday then had to go to orientation for a new job.

                            Then being that this is a jTWG I'd like to give Choof the chance to get out there more.
                            I've missed most of what's gone on so far so I need to read back but last I saw it was jut a lot of the normal day 1 stuff.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              Of course the vets gonna be the saving grace :3 it's like playing with level thirties in league when you're level 12. Your bitch ass gets carried.
                              no sympathy for the pokemon!!

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                Well they say that playing with better people makes you better but you usually suck so much that your partner does all the work yeah :3
                                BUT THIS IS TWG I BELIEVE IN YOU

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Have people really still not noticed that I'm not really all that active day 1? We were also out all day yesterday then had to go to orientation for a new job.

                                Then being that this is a jTWG I'd like to give Choof the chance to get out there more.
                                I've missed most of what's gone on so far so I need to read back but last I saw it was jut a lot of the normal day 1 stuff.
                                ohhhhh
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...