jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    right meow
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what did you say about my hydra buddy

      YOU WANNA FITE, BRO?

      HUH?
      WANNA GO RIGHT NOW?
      I CAN GO
      RIGHT
      NOW
      u fucen smells oh it's u tc_halogen

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        I hope aj gets that joke becuase if not i'll have to explain the whole odi thing to hiom

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #274
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          =(
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #275
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            It is now day 1. Day 1 will end Wednesday 8/13/2014 at 12:00 Midnight EST
            Okay, apparently the phase is ending in about 20 or so hours.

            Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't.

            Putting a pressure vote on Xiz and Pocky because what is Xiz doing
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              that makes 3 votes on that pair i think

              i wonder how they respond to votes
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                oh yeah and to newbies-- five votes is an instant lynch this phase. it's best to avoid that unless the majority of people are in agreement with who should go
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • pokelda
                  ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 3878

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  im really confused as to how i can say anything worthwhile on day 1. ive no concrete information to go on, nor do i know how people post since this is my first time playing in forever so i really can't base any guesses off that.

                  but i'll vote sunfan and samurai anyways because my gut feeling says the way sunfan followed up v's vote makes it seem like he has his sights set on us which is kinda wolfy i guess?

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    funnygurl, Day Phases are supposed to be 72 hours, so I think Manti meant that to be Wednesday 11:59PM EDT.

                    pokelda, Day 1 lynches are often mislynches (that is, lynches on a Human), but that's fine so long as it creates enough relevant posts to generate discussion for subsequent Phases. Generally, Day 1 suspicions are based on small leans, so there's not going to be any major evidence on the table. If you find a few posts that seem suspicious, you can feel free to point them out and place a vote if need be.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      ohhh

                      alriiiiight
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I hope Manti clarifies so that we're sure
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Charu seems Human to me given his reaction to Vendetta21's "soft claim," as well as his sass towards me when I asked about his concern.

                          Halogen's post regarding the Seer soft claim strategy also seems Human to me. Also, his joke post here; a friend of mine on another forum compiled a statistic on whether Humans or Wolves were more likely to joke claim Wolf and Humans tended to do so significantly more than Wolves. Granted, the sample size was rather small and the forum being a different population would imply the result be different here, but good enough for Day 1 for me. His post of concern regarding the Seer is primarily why I feel he's Human anyway.

                          danceflash is the cutest TWGer ever and I would have figured Vendetta21 might have been more clear about posting in the thread if he were Wolf. Leaning Human.

                          Vendetta21 mentioned this and I agree with his reasoning; choof's post here reflecting his confusion about 15 pages into the game seems Human to me.


                          Current suspicion is on Gradiant and Toxophilis. His blind suspicion seems artificial to me. He explained his reasoning here, but I don't see why he would be compelled to make a vote in that case.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Day ends at the End of day wednesday, not the beginning.

                            Sorry, I'l clarify/update.
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-12-2014, 07:26 AM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Since we're starting to near closer to the phase end, I'll give a synopsis of notables in my eyes:

                              - Vendetta's role claim was a bit of a stretch for me; despite the explanation, I still have my problems with the intent because of the potential crippling result. The strategy might have worked, though. Him rescinding the result makes him an ideal target if he's not a wolf, and if he shows green, the seer will live. I now understand the concept after examining it a bit more holistically -- thanks j-rodd

                              - As mentioned before, j-rodd's also showing up pretty strong green for me too. While his lock/clear, super-village calls are obnoxious, I feel like he's doing it deliberately to induce a particular reaction. If a train is started on j-rodd and he flips green, it would be safe to say that the leader of that train is one of the two wolf hydras.

                              - Charu's general concern about the claim actually came before my post, and he shared a relatively similar reaction, so I obviously have no qualms there.

                              - thesunfan's reaction to Charu bothers me a little bit; I understand deriving some results from personal experience, but the sequence of posts:

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              why do you always point out people softing roles? I told you during like 104 that it was a bad idea and you still keep doing it rofl
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              How about you say stuff about Halogen since he said the same thing.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              ok, seer cover business only matters to me in Charu's reaction, but I'll let that go for now I think. I do wish you'd stop shining a spotlight on every softclaim you find, though
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              [...] but I stand by the fact that you make a scene out of every single time someone maybe hints at being a role and its not good town play imo.
                              Charu's response is appropriate here: thesunfan (correctly) mentions that I don't soft-claim, but Charu's post and my post do coincide with one another and the reaction is a bit ridiculous given that it is a situation that could have crippled given a counter-claim by the actual seer.

                              I'd really like if you could address the end of the last of the four posts I've quoted, thesunfan: I know you mention that it's in your opinion, but as mentioned before - this is something that could have really hurt the town and I fail to see how Charu's reaction is bad play here.

                              Finally: we definitely need more newbie activity in this thread -- where are you guys?

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                *nods* like what I see

                                Comment

                                Working...