jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Charu
    Actually, I lied, I'll share now and see responses when I drive home through rush hour.

    So okay, V's post.



    This has been bugging me for hours now. Why has no one else even mention this post (except for j-rodd?)
    why did it bug you?

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Sun isn't skeptical, you crazy. I fucked v over last game (unintentionally), so honestly I don't know how to take him this game.

      I didn't want to but gradiant you're being a dick so you're wolfy.
      I posted something in the quicktopic go read it

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Toxophilis
        choof i baked u a cake

        t.hank u this is me eating it

        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          I just have a habit of lurking since I don't like posting unless I either make a funny or somehow contribute to the current hot topic.

          With that being said:

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            lmao
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              punk as bitch

              Comment

              • pokelda
                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2006
                • 3878

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Oh shit I thought I was the newbie fuck.
                yo we are screwed.
                fuck...... shit.. dang

                Comment

                • samurai7694
                  바보
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4640

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  in b4 cavernio

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by samurai7694
                    in b4 cavernio
                    lmfaooooo I spit out my drink, was not expecting this. wrecked

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      punk as bitch
                      please let us not be seixst in this game

                      Comment

                      • Toxophilis
                        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 501

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        the word b*tch is offensive and sexist and it triggers me pls tag next time
                        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                        Comment

                        • pokelda
                          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 3878

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          my ltwg playing style has always been to vote for the person who annoys me most but since fiction isn't here i dont know what to do

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Toxophilis
                            the word b*tch is offensive and sexist and it triggers me pls tag next time
                            https://soundcloud.com/nice-job-bro0o0o0o0o0o0o0/boss-a-b-family-friendly

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              I didn't want to but gradiant you're being a dick so you're wolfy.
                              Not sure how me pointing out something i think is suspicious about you is me being a dick?
                              Thats the whole point of this game, so everybody is a dick lmao

                              Seriously though, ask jrodd if your post is okay before you do it so you dont sound overdefensive and look like you want to place a revenge vote (now im being a dick).

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                fite fite fite fite
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...