jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
choof i baked u a cake
Originally posted by AsphyxZeroMy ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
I read sunfan's early vote on me and halogen and then the quick rescission of that vote as meaning that it wasn't serious
unless this is the first game in ages that he reads me completely incorrectly right off the bat, but i doubt that since i'm not out of character. it makes sense for this post to be a test post:
i mean the bold part hasn't been true since like 111 anyway
charu is not behaving abnormally, so he doesn't go either way for me. he gets killed off for what he's doing pretty early on like all the time.Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
*twg 111 oh yeah this is jtwg ayeOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
the bold part was obv a joke part of the post. the rest seemed forced to me, no villager lean at all.I read sunfan's early vote on me and halogen and then the quick rescission of that vote as meaning that it wasn't serious
unless this is the first game in ages that he reads me completely incorrectly right off the bat, but i doubt that since i'm not out of character. it makes sense for this post to be a test post:
i mean the bold part hasn't been true since like 111 anyway
charu is not behaving abnormally, so he doesn't go either way for me. he gets killed off for what he's doing pretty early on like all the time.
i'm not married to charu being a wolf either, kind of waiting for him to post thoughts....any thoughts will do
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
But I'll share my real thoughts when I get home, so don't you worry!
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
seems suspicious to me guise
as a side note, does anyone else find it hard to get used to NOT editing their posts? like i do it all the time to correct grammar or spelling outside of twg so im like NO HNNNNNG its tough man its tough
gonna have to deal with the shame if i spell something wrong
Originally posted by AsphyxZeroMy ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Actually, I lied, I'll share now and see responses when I drive home through rush hour.
So okay, V's post.
This has been bugging me for hours now. Why has no one else even mention this post (except for j-rodd?)
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Sun isn't skeptical, you crazy. I fucked v over last game (unintentionally), so honestly I don't know how to take him this game.
I didn't want to but gradiant you're being a dick so you're wolfy.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
i didn't post much in the forums before twg, haha. for me it's a matter of not double/triple posting elsewhereseems suspicious to me guise
as a side note, does anyone else find it hard to get used to NOT editing their posts? like i do it all the time to correct grammar or spelling outside of twg so im like NO HNNNNNG its tough man its tough
gonna have to deal with the shame if i spell something wrongOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
Comment