jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    #teamshaeds
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      You know I am actually really upset at how this game is going right now.
      Regardless of alignment, specifically at Charu, Jrodd, Funny, and V.


      This is a junior game. However you four have been hogging the team spotlight from your partner. Like, what it's coming down to is killing YOU rather then your TEAM. And besides, shouldn't you be letting your partner speak? Shouldn't you be helping your partner lie or find the wolves? There are a few teams that are splitting it up nicely but I mean come on guys.... help your partner learn holy shit

      Like, am I the only one who thinks this besides psycho?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        hehu <>'
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Xiz
          You know I am actually really upset at how this game is going right now.
          Regardless of alignment, specifically at Charu, Jrodd, Funny, and V.


          This is a junior game. However you four have been hogging the team spotlight from your partner. Like, what it's coming down to is killing YOU rather then your TEAM. And besides, shouldn't you be letting your partner speak? Shouldn't you be helping your partner lie or find the wolves? There are a few teams that are splitting it up nicely but I mean come on guys.... help your partner learn holy shit

          Like, am I the only one who thinks this besides psycho?
          no please stay xiz!

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Xiz
            You know I am actually really upset at how this game is going right now.
            Regardless of alignment, specifically at Charu, Jrodd, Funny, and V.


            This is a junior game. However you four have been hogging the team spotlight from your partner. Like, what it's coming down to is killing YOU rather then your TEAM. And besides, shouldn't you be letting your partner speak? Shouldn't you be helping your partner lie or find the wolves? There are a few teams that are splitting it up nicely but I mean come on guys.... help your partner learn holy shit

            Like, am I the only one who thinks this besides psycho?
            you don't know what our quicktopic looks like stfu and play the game

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              I said what I said because I copied what Sun said to see if someone would jump on it, and guess what? You did Charu. No one jumped on Sun, why me? And saying because he was about to be lynched is a Bullshit excuse, spare me. J rodd is doing his own thing. I am as well. Everyone is so on j's case more then mine, which is kinda understandable because he's posting more, but we are the same hydra! You guys can be meta and look at ny other games, be my guest. I didn't have partners that depended on me in those, even wolf games, because only I would die. We are the grass on the other side, you'll find the blood stains somewhere else.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • pokelda
                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2006
                • 3878

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                or at least talk to me more im getting lonely

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Quick topic ftw
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    choof, funnygurl, pokelda, and i have made the CIRCLE OF COOLNESS OF EXTREME LOVE.

                    Also, Xiz, I agree with your sentiments, but I think there's a limit to what veterans can do to entice newer Players to post more. I encouraged sora and CarrotCake to post and vote, but I can't really do much if they're busy, for example. I'm hoping the newer Players will be able to post more as the game progresses, at least.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by pokelda
                      or at least talk to me more im getting lonely
                      oops didn't see your post there my b

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Anyway give me a bit to read the past 10 pages I haven't yet... but from what I see so far just fighting between charu and jrodd right?

                        I'll post more when I read it more, give me a bit

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i've been using quicktopic i promis ;;

                          my hydra buddy's not here rite now
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            You know I am actually really upset at how this game is going right now.
                            Regardless of alignment, specifically at Charu, Jrodd, Funny, and V.


                            This is a junior game. However you four have been hogging the team spotlight from your partner. Like, what it's coming down to is killing YOU rather then your TEAM. And besides, shouldn't you be letting your partner speak? Shouldn't you be helping your partner lie or find the wolves? There are a few teams that are splitting it up nicely but I mean come on guys.... help your partner learn holy shit

                            Like, am I the only one who thinks this besides psycho?
                            Can I just say that I mentioned Sky Kitten is unavailable for the majority of the day so I'm going to be more active today than the previous days?

                            I mean, you can take a look, but I tried my gosh darn best not to post, except to retaliate to sunfan. I'm only posting now because she told me in my own quick topic that she will not be available.

                            So yeah, take that.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Just going to nip this in the butt before it becomes an issue.

                              No you may not share things such as screenshots/quotes from your quicktopics with your newbie partner in the thread. General chat about them is fair game.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Yo charles, gonna say the same thing i did to sunfan. You have my hydra as possible wolves, but your large sections of explanation dont mention us. If you think we are suspicious, you should be able to explain as such, correct?

                                Comment

                                Working...