jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
meant to say we don't have to agree on everything* not anything. other hydra game i played me and my partner didn't even PM we just used the thread lol, kinda screwed us because he was making weird plays and my wolf reads were actually right for oncejust post we don't have to agree on anything. i can't really post or check the quicktopic while at work either so we can talk at night....LIKE WOLVES
plus i already am oozing with villageriness so we're gonna die tonight for being super lock clear, sorry for the short game
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
funnygurl and halogen have been fine not a good wagon imo
sunfan has been weird, don't see him voting so early with a "reason", feels a little forced to me maybe and then unvoting when i commented on it. also i don't like gradiant's entrance there
charu has underwhelmed so i'm fine parking my vote there for now
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
It's the hate we have for each other. <3
I will forever play wolfy to him, not much we can do there. Same for me to him as well unfortunately. Makes my read on him iffy. DX so far, funny isn't looking good to me, playing like Xel with the gifs, and Sun is looking good because he's playing like usual when I've played with him and he's been human every time except last game. Everyone else, I need more time!Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
#SPICY
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Anyway I really fail at the "keeping back and watching" thing because I make up one-fifth of this thread.
So, I'm going to say that Sky Kitten should really do more than pop into this thread. Maybe say "hi" or something the next time she gets here.
Gradiant's post looked opportunistic, but I saw the reason behind it.
Also the vast majority of posts are made up by "vet" players or people pretty close to it.Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
I thought the reason was obvious, sorry. Theres 3 days which is quite a bit of time considering theres not a whole lot of info behind votes first day phase. So we got blind who made one post yesterday saying wooooo or some shit and now is trying to compell everyone to post because not doing so is wolfy, even though hes doing exactly the same thing. And then saying he wasnt going to place a vote since he didnt ask you what to do yet. You have a high post count, though its mostly shitposts, so you are somewhat available...idk. it looks to me bes a wolf and doesnt know what to do so hes waiting to be told what to do so he doesnt mess up. In the meantime though, posting that people need to talk so he looks town.
Second, you are not oozing green or whatever you said, and you are not lockclear, get over yourself.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Hey Pocky, generally u gotta close ur eyes and blindly pick a name and tunnel them the rest of the phase.
If ur a wolf then just stop posting and well dispose of you promptly
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment


Comment