jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Hio Vets, just a quick message.

    Don't forget you have two responsibilities this game.

    Your first responsibility is to guide your newbie. If you're voting explain the reasoning to them. If you're unsure how to handle a certain situation, make sure they know why the situation is tense/dangerous.

    Your second responsibility is to your alignment just like normal.

    Please note that guiding your newbie is first on that list!
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Hio Newbies, just a quick message.

      I know the game just started, but for a few of you this is your first/second game.

      I would like to stress the fact that if you have any questions, you should ask them.
      --Ask your vet to explain a play or a vote they make if it doesn't make sense to you.
      --Ask your vet to explain something someone else does and they will inteperate it as best they can.

      If you have a game setup/rules or general TWG question, I can answer those. Just ask me in your Quicktopic!
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        manti what if i don't wanna help my newbie
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          manti what if i don't wanna help my newbie
          I have like 8 potential vet subs for you then >:)
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-11-2014, 11:10 AM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            rekt.avi


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I have like 8 potential vet subs for you then >:)
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Funnygirl broke her gif combo is this a sign that she is struggling to stay in character?

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    yes
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      We have 72 hours and this is how we're using it? Lots of viewing and no posting is wolfy people, speak up! I'd cast a vote usually here but I gotta see what the other head is thinking as well, I have to be rational this game. -_-
                      Lmao, like what is this? I dont know about jrodd, but you man... blind

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        yes
                        Who would you woof tonight if you wanted to woof someone

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Who would you woof tonight if you wanted to woof someone
                          idk
                          do you like getting woof'd
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            We have 72 hours and this is how we're using it? Lots of viewing and no posting is wolfy people, speak up! I'd cast a vote usually here but I gotta see what the other head is thinking as well, I have to be rational this game. -_-
                            just post we don't have to agree on anything. i can't really post or check the quicktopic while at work either so we can talk at night....LIKE WOLVES

                            plus i already am oozing with villageriness so we're gonna die tonight for being super lock clear, sorry for the short game

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Does it taste like green apple?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                J/k I seered jrodd villager
                                seer cover <3 2+2 must be rubbing off, PS im lurking the fargo game, slight faster pace eh :P

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...