TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #736
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    no I'm saying I don't like it because it's dumb and pointless and feels like it's not nearly as innocent as it seems

    your claim is credible enough I think for now so

    Comment

    • Kyoko Kirigiri
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 10

      #737
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
      um


      i dont like this kyoko/chihiro thing here
      Then allow me to explain what just happened. Working off the theory that Mondo might be buddying up to Chihiro (although his last post was admittedly pretty good), I was reviewing Chihiro's posts to see if there was a pattern to their interactions. I noticed that Chihiro stopped roleplaying today. Admittedly, the Chihiro-style was wavering at the end of yesterday anyway, but the RP Chihiro was meek, and Chihiro today has been pretty damn aggressive. So I googled Chihiro, went far enough into the article to find something that couldn't be found instantly, and challenged them on it.

      Basically, I thought the end of roleplay (and jarringly so) might have been the result of Chihiro being acquired. But the quick answer suggests Chihiro still knows their character.

      Comment

      • Sakura Ogami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #738
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I still dont really like it, but it checks out... Now I kinda don't like it from an integrity standpoint though, feels akin to asking someone known to be a mathematician to solve a calculus problem to ensure they haven't been acquired or something

        Comment

        • Chihiro Fujisaki
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 3

          #739
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Fun Fact: I introduced myself the way Alter Ego does...not Chihiro... because the words seem to fit better and Chihiro is my alter ego...
          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          **** chihiro has balls
          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

          what's happening

          Comment

          • Kyoko Kirigiri
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 10

            #740
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            It's not a guarantee, obviously, but there's no way they could have answered that quickly without absolutely knowing it. The roleplay earlier indicated that Chihiro knew Chihiro. Could the Acqui be a Danganronpa fan and also have known that, or have done some research on their acquisition? Sure. But had Chihiro NOT been able to answer, that would have been almost ironclad proof.

            Comment

            • Chihiro Fujisaki
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 3

              #741
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Kyoko, what ever happened to you looking into Leon more?
              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              **** chihiro has balls
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

              what's happening

              Comment

              • Kyoko Kirigiri
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 10

                #742
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                Kyoko, what ever happened to you looking into Leon more?
                I did that yesterday, and then again when I was initially responding to Mondo. I was actually sort of biased by circumstantial evidence into thinking that Leon was probably a wolf--whether he is or not, you did block him, and the vote dichotomy yesterday came down to him and a town flip. But the last vote (Aoi) has flipped town (or, if they were acquired, at least not wolf), which means the wolves didn't push to save one of their own from a potential coin flip lynch. And on reviewing Leon's actual posts, I didn't find anything particularly objectionable. His tone has been pretty consistent, and his actual play doesn't bother me as much as evidently bothers you.

                Comment

                • Mondo Owada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Given what I know about chihiro i assumed he was still role-playing today lol

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    I'm 100% sure I know who celestia was. No doubt about it. I MAYBE know the identities of four players; namely, celestia, leon, taka, and byakuya, in that order of certainty.


                    Chihiro should be off the table today, even if there is a chance of her being the acquisitioner. We're not in a good enough place to be hunting for the acquisitioner after last EOD and last night.

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                      Defense of Leon seems a bit forced compared to the defenses of Aoi and Toko. You also have a rule of 3 with Aoi defenders (two dead non-mafia + Leon).
                      I read that as Sayaka not liking Leon.

                      Comment

                      • Kyoko Kirigiri
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 10

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami


                        Chihiro should be off the table today, even if there is a chance of her being the acquisitioner. We're not in a good enough place to be hunting for the acquisitioner after last EOD and last night.
                        I actually agree with this. That was the whole point of that exercise. It doesn't guarantee that Chihiro is still Chihiro, but it didn't disprove it and it makes it more likely than not that they haven't been acquired. If Chihiro hadn't been able to respond, I would have voted them though.

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Okay. I read through those posts again, and now I know what you were trying to do.

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                            Makes a point of agreeing with "content wolves" but doesn't vote to try to make another wagon besides Aoi more possible. Just seems like lip service
                            This is a good point.

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
                              I did that yesterday, and then again when I was initially responding to Mondo. I was actually sort of biased by circumstantial evidence into thinking that Leon was probably a wolf--whether he is or not, you did block him, and the vote dichotomy yesterday came down to him and a town flip. But the last vote (Aoi) has flipped town (or, if they were acquired, at least not wolf), which means the wolves didn't push to save one of their own from a potential coin flip lynch. And on reviewing Leon's actual posts, I didn't find anything particularly objectionable. His tone has been pretty consistent, and his actual play doesn't bother me as much as evidently bothers you.
                              I'm noticing your tendency not to overanalyze when it comes to Leon... Exhibit A was my supposedly "weak" vote for him. Exhibit B is that Mondo 100% is creating a narrative to make Leon look bad... This is Exhibit C...
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Sakura Ogami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                whens eod? is it in 32 min? don't wanna fuck up again

                                Comment

                                Working...