TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #751
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
    His analysis is pretty good at times admittedly but lacks some bite...like.......one of his two main points against Toko was that her asking Sakura about hedgehog suicides was supposedly super wolfy...
    I read that post as a joke. I would be very confused if Leon thought that post about hedgehog suicides was actually incriminating.

    Since from his point of view the wolves are getting stopped by failed identity guesses...him voting for a lurksack makes some sense...but I'm not sure why he picked that one...or why he is still voting someone that is going to get modkilled in just over 2 hours...
    It would help if Leon came back.

    ~1:30 before EOD.

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #752
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      I read that post as a joke. I would be very confused if Leon thought that post about hedgehog suicides was actually incriminating.
      I thought it was a joke until he kept quoting it to try to get a response...
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Leon Kuwata
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #753
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I don't think anyone actively posting has been acquired

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #754
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          chirio was probably divested by taka, we have nothing to worry about there

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #755
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            the game will get harder for the acquisitioner the longer it goes on, we have nothing too much to worry about at the moment
            we should he hunting for those wol-wol-wolves

            now that I actually have time to post, let's investigate

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #756
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
              I thought it was a joke until he kept quoting it to try to get a response...
              Ah. Okay, I'm considering placing a vote on Leon now.

              I'm also wary of Mondo because I might have an idea of who he is (I'm not expecting a lot of people to correctly guess my identity, and he has an idea of who I am), and I don't think town Mondo would tunnel Aoi so much.

              Comment

              • Leon Kuwata
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #757
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                I read that post as a joke. I would be very confused if Leon thought that post about hedgehog suicides was actually incriminating.



                It would help if Leon came back.

                ~1:30 before EOD.
                identity wolf is a thing in this game; toko making this reference is actively anti-town since it gives the wolves an advantage if they recognize the reference

                people these days

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  do people actively turn their brains off during anon games to conceal their identities?

                  please

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    I think I have reasons (tbh some are better than others) that indicate Makoto is a much better fit than anyone else for acquisitioner... but I'm unsure it's protown to say why because if people write off me explaining them it might make it harder to find the acquisitioner in the future...

                    That's of course assuming Aoi was acquisitoned...which seems very likely to me in hindsight...

                    Normally I don't think it's good strategy to focus on 3P over wolves...but I have so little faith in this group that it seems easier to figure out the acquisitioner.. and one less kill would help greatly...
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Leon Kuwata
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                      Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

                      I'm not the blocker.

                      I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

                      Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.
                      Aside from the faulty premise put forth in the last part of this statement, I didn't see anything in Makoto's history that paints him as wolfy. I agree that he could be an acquisitioner target, but that's not what I want to bank on today. We should kill wolves, 100%.

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        gonna do a check on who was on the toko wagon with me to see if it gets me anywhere

                        Comment

                        • Leon Kuwata
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Aoi was on the wagon
                          most most likely to be the acquisitioner doing the equivalent of a hit and run since you can't vote for their old corpse

                          Hifumi was on the wagon

                          this fucking guy LMFAO

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                            Aside from the faulty premise put forth in the last part of this statement, I didn't see anything in Makoto's history that paints him as wolfy. I agree that he could be an acquisitioner target, but that's not what I want to bank on today. We should kill wolves, 100%.
                            I don't get this read at all.. he said he fell asleep, which if true isn't alignment indactive. If it's a lie, why bother saying he'll catch up? What's weird is the 180 from his reaction to Mondo arguing about blocks being likely...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Leon Kuwata
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                              Thats a bit of a morbid topic dont you think? Are hedghogs that depressed?
                              Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                              Have a vote with no context.
                              Toko Fukawa
                              Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                              Shhh...
                              Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                              The dead bodies have signs to indicate to us that they were the aquisitioner. Aoi was not aquisitioned, nor was Kiyotaka. You blocked Leon and the aquistion failed. It is quite possible he is the aquisitioner.
                              Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                              I cannot stand idly by and let such racism exist within our game.

                              Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                              HE'S REACHING RIGHT INTO THE MINIMUM POSTS PER PHASE BUT CONVENIENTLY MAKING A VOTE EACH PHASE

                              GREASIER THAN TED CRUZ (THE ZODIAC KILLER)

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Every day people be like "maybe mondo is the acqui" but every day mondo still be mondo.
                                What gives. I mean I think it's cute and all because it's better than everyone thinking I'm a wolf, but I've done enough stuff to make sure the acqui doesn't take me over that I don't think they'll risk it.

                                Comment

                                Working...