TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mukuro Ikusaba
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #661
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    That doesn't make sense why not kill a confirmed blue

    Comment

    • Mukuro Ikusaba
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #662
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Also what's the case on Leon because I just voted for them without reason just so I could have a vote on the board lol

      Comment

      • Makoto Naegi
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #663
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        >>says I'll be here for rest of day
        >>falls asleep missing the entire eod.

        I'm da bes

        Comment

        • Makoto Naegi
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #664
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I'll try to check in sometime tomorrow and string together something resembling good play

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #665
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            ...I blocked Leon again...

            Aoi might have been acquisitioned...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Mukuro Ikusaba
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #666
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Aoi makes more sense than taka does for being taken over and it would seem that aqui is taking over relatively inactive accounts which means there is a huge pool of people that they could pick from which says a lot about the activity of this game. I still don't get why you didn't die tho chihiro.

              Comment

              • Leon Kuwata
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #667
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                You guys are on some serious drugs if you're surprised Chihiro lived
                Look at the setup you silly goose

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Wolves failed to make an identity guess again it looks

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Wow all the girls are dead pretty much
                    Yasuhiro Hagakure did you do this because of your fabulous hairstyle

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                      Chihiro still having a vote is a testament to this game's lack of activity
                      I said I would be very busy, Leon.

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                        I said I would be very busy, Leon.
                        Most votes on a single person is 3, so a single vote is a pretty big deal

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                          Most votes on a single person is 3, so a single vote is a pretty big deal
                          I'll be present from here on out.

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            I'm still super tired, so I'll make helpful posts later. I'm caught up now.

                            Comment

                            • Hifumi Yamada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                              ...I blocked Leon again...

                              Aoi might have been acquisitioned...
                              The dead bodies have signs to indicate to us that they were the aquisitioner. Aoi was not aquisitioned, nor was Kiyotaka. You blocked Leon and the aquistion failed. It is quite possible he is the aquisitioner.

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                                The dead bodies have signs to indicate to us that they were the aquisitioner. Aoi was not aquisitioned, nor was Kiyotaka. You blocked Leon and the aquistion failed. It is quite possible he is the aquisitioner.
                                Everything you said in this post is pretty wrong...I have no effect on the acquisitioner...and we won't see more signs until the acquisitioner finally dies...
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...